Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I said in the first post that the Blues pretty much want to go with Bergland, Backes and Schwartz down the middle. Schwartz is one of the most highly rated prospects in the NHL. McDonald has had concussion issues which lowers his value a lot. He's also 34 which lowers his value a lot. I really don't think the Blues have any issue dealing him for a 3rd. They want to go with Schwartz instead.

2. 08-26-2012, 12:53 PM
    Reason
    insulting another user, and all responses

vCash
    I read your post but as we know, you don't have enough guts to discuss a post. You would rather just bash people. Very familiar to a moron called TheGame. Hmmmmm.

vCash
    I would def take him as a third line center, nothing more. Moving Boyle to 4th line. I really hate the idea of Boyle on the 3rd line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocowear21 View Post
    I would def take him as a third line center, nothing more. Moving Boyle to 4th line. I really hate the idea of Boyle on the 3rd line
    Two things....Nobody ever said Andy McDonald was available, and if he is he's definately not coming here for a 3rd round pick and two, he's making 4.7 million and has played roughly half of his teams games in his NHL career. This would be sending some combination of draft picks and or prospects for a 4.7 cap hit player who is injured half the time and 35 years old. Where is the sense in that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Two things....Nobody ever said Andy McDonald was available, and if he is he's definately not coming here for a 3rd round pick and two, he's making 4.7 million and has played roughly half of his teams games in his NHL career. This would be sending some combination of draft picks and or prospects for a 4.7 cap hit player who is injured half the time and 35 years old. Where is the sense in that?

^5 no need to say anymore BSI nailed it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by averymustgo View Post
    I said in the first post that the Blues pretty much want to go with Bergland, Backes and Schwartz down the middle. Schwartz is one of the most highly rated prospects in the NHL. McDonald has had concussion issues which lowers his value a lot. He's also 34 which lowers his value a lot. I really don't think the Blues have any issue dealing him for a 3rd. They want to go with Schwartz instead.
    McDonald played RW more so than not this season. David Backes isn't exactly the greatest in the middle right now. Guys like Perron, Berglund, McDonald, Backes, Steen, and Oshie all rotated in and out of the middle. They're not set on Backes, Berglund, and Schwartz down the middle every day.

You're not going to get Andy McDonald for a third rounder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by averymustgo View Post
    I read your post but as we know, you don't have enough guts to discuss a post. You would rather just bash people. Very familiar to a moron called TheGame. Hmmmmm.
    The only person that I've "bashed" is you, and thats after watching you post countless amounts of times calling people every derogatory name under the sun in a shamelessly condescending manner (the content of your post illustrates my point even further), kinda like a troll but worse.
    Last edited by NYY09; 08-28-2012 at 02:13 PM.

vCash
    Let's hope they play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12