Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    14,393
    Noooooooooooooooooooope!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Uhh no. Terrell Davis is ten times the HOFer Portis is and TD may never see the Hall.
    Well said. TD was awesome. Even as a Raiders fan I wish he would have had the chance to play out a full career. He would have been an all time great. As far as Portis, in a word. NO.
    "Life is great. Football is better". -Steve Sabol

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    15,303
    Clinton Portis is probably the most underrated RB of the past decade. The guy was a monster. I'll say probably not, but its much closer than some of you are saying
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,686
    No

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Clinton Portis is probably the most underrated RB of the past decade. The guy was a monster. I'll say probably not, but its much closer than some of you are saying
    Alexander was.



    -Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    15,303
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Alexander was.
    Is that a joke? Alexander won mvp
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    8,208
    No

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    11,605
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    If portis had stayed in denver hed def been a hall of famer. Man I loved portis he was ourmost talented back we ever had. Then the skins ruined him by making him gain 20 pounds and drove him into the RB grave
    Your insane. Portis was good and I loved him to but TD was our greatest back ever. Its not even close.

    Quote Originally Posted by justwinbaby42 View Post
    Well said. TD was awesome. Even as a Raiders fan I wish he would have had the chance to play out a full career. He would have been an all time great. As far as Portis, in a word. NO.
    Right on. Still if you look at what he did in his short time he was still impressive. I hope one day he finds his way into the Hall.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,977
    Seriously? No.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    [emoji631]
    Posts
    109,359
    Clinton and Portis both sound like possible parts of a vagina. But I'm not sure, never seen one.
    After week 1 2015:
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Its debatable within our fan base just how much Kaepernick's improved, and if it will be sustained or not, but what no one has had the nerve to say is that he hasn't improved at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He isn't improved at all

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    11,605
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Clinton and Portis both sound like possible parts of a vagina. But I'm not sure, never seen one.

    Look in the mirror!!!!

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    [emoji631]
    Posts
    109,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Look in the mirror!!!!
    So that's why you always talk to me. You think I have lady parts....
    After week 1 2015:
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Its debatable within our fan base just how much Kaepernick's improved, and if it will be sustained or not, but what no one has had the nerve to say is that he hasn't improved at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He isn't improved at all

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    11,605
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So that's why you always talk to me. You think I have lady parts....
    LOL well you are a hardcore Brady fan.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,448
    not consistnet enough.. shoulda left wash

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    [emoji631]
    Posts
    109,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    LOL well you are a hardcore Brady fan.
    One day you will see the light.

    What's even worse is you have Peyton now. So you probably really hate my posts.
    After week 1 2015:
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Its debatable within our fan base just how much Kaepernick's improved, and if it will be sustained or not, but what no one has had the nerve to say is that he hasn't improved at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He isn't improved at all

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •