Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Marques Colston?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    1 2.13%
  • No

    11 23.40%
  • Are you ****ing serious?

    35 74.47%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87

Thread: Marques Colston

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777

    Marques Colston

    HOF. Yes or No.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    20,361
    vCash
    1200
    Most under rated WR ever?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Right NOW? Of course not! Could he be with a serious continuation of his production, I guess so, but its WAY too difficult for great WR's to get in already. I doubt he ever gets in. Guy is seriously way underrated though. Where did this thread come from, btw?


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,327
    vCash
    1500
    i dont know what to say


    First Sim League Title!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,179
    vCash
    1500
    He needs AT LEAST 400 more catches, so 5 more seasons of 80 catches. Plus 1000 yards each season, and 10 TDS. AT LEAST.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,179
    vCash
    1500
    Matter of fact, I don't even think of him as a top 15 WR.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,137
    vCash
    1500
    If Colston is HOF worthy, we are really watering down it's worth.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,478
    vCash
    1500
    Colston is a very underrated reciever, he's looked over too much by the fans. But as a Saints fan, he's not a HOF unless he has a crazy next 5-6 seasons.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Matter of fact, I don't even think of him as a top 15 WR.
    then you're wrong.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    He needs AT LEAST 400 more catches, so 5 more seasons of 80 catches. Plus 1000 yards each season, and 10 TDS. AT LEAST.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Colston is a very underrated reciever, he's looked over too much by the fans. But as a Saints fan, he's not a HOF unless he has a crazy next 5-6 seasons.
    ^these, though its INSANELY difficult for WR's to get in for some incredibly stupid reasons. If Cris Carter has had this much trouble, then there's no way a WR on Colston's level will ever get in
    Last edited by neovenator250; 01-25-2013 at 04:08 PM.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,179
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    then you're wrong.
    I am? I will name 15 better than him.

    1. Calvin Johnson
    2. AJ Green
    3. Andre Johnson
    4. Victor Cruz
    5. Vincent Jackson
    6. Percy Harvin
    7. Larry Fitzgerald
    8. Dez Bryant
    9. Brandon Marshall
    10. Greg Jennings
    11. Michael Crabtree
    12. Wes Welker
    13. Steve Smith (CAR)
    14. Demayrius Thomas
    15. Eric Decker
    16. Roddy White
    17. Julio Jones
    18. Reggie Wayne

    There is the 18 I think are better than him. Maybe can be argued about Decker and Steve Smith (CAR) but that still leaves 16 better.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,893
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    HOF. Yes or No.
    If your going pull this BS Atleats be a man about it!


    AT HIS CURRENT PACE IS IT RIDICULOUS TO THE COLSTON HAS A CHANCE OF MAKING THE HOF. That was the YOUR STANCE, be a man about it. Your not hating yet you completely changed it around and everyone who reads the other tread knows what I'm talking about.


    the fact that you felt the need to CHANGE your stance around, in this question. An change the time frame AS WELL. Proves how weak your argument is, An how much of a hater you are........hate on full blast.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,179
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    If your going pull this BS Atleats be a man about it!


    AT HIS CURRENT PACE IS IT RIDICULOUS TO THE COLSTON HAS A CHANCE OF MAKING THE HOF. That was the YOUR STANCE, be a man about it. Your not hating yet you completely changed it around and everyone who reads the other tread knows what I'm talking about.


    the fact that you felt the need to CHANGE your stance around, in this question. An change the time frame AS WELL. Proves how weak your argument is.
    Can't be a HOFer when there are consistently 15 guys better than you...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,893
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Can't be a HOFer when there are consistently 15 guys better than you...



    He needs AT LEAST 400 more catches, so 5 more seasons of 80 catches. Plus 1000 yards each season, and 10 TDS. AT LEAST.




    Your own words.

    His current pace is above this and he is still in his 20's and he is not a speed guy. So why is it hilarious or ridiculous to think he has a chance at his current pace. If his pace is beyond what you think he would need.


    Based on your own words whats more reasonable. At his current pace he has a chance or it's hilarious and ridiculous to think he has a chance.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Marques Colston's HOF Resume:

    Times Top 10 In Yards-Once
    2007-8th

    Times Top 10 In Receptions-Twice
    2007-8th
    2010-10th

    Times Top 10 In TD Recs-Four
    2006-10th
    2007-7th
    2009-10th
    2010-7th



    So.......he's been a fringe top 10 player about 1/3 to 1/2 of his seasons AT BEST. PUT THAT KID IN THE HOF MAN.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •