Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ope's funeral scene, damn. :cry:

I hope that's not the end of Ashley Tisdale's character, no sex scenes? Come on, Sutter!

vCash
    Man, this was a depressing episode. I still can't believe Opie is gone. Jax is such a badass though. He's about to take this club into a whole new direction. It's just weird knowing there isn't that other guy with him though. I always associated Tig, Chibbs, and Bobby together, Jax and Opie, and then Juice etc. We'll see where Sutter takes this!

vCash
    I can't wait to see where this partnership with Nero goes... Nowhere good that's for sure.

Jax looked so pissed when he slammed the door of that hearse... Moving scene.

vCash
    My wife just about flipped when she saw Pauly D on the balcony during the scene with the lowriders in the front yard.

She just shook her head and kept asking really Pauly D of all people Pauly D.

Growing tired of Gemma as well she is just a real **** bag. Tara as well, you're supposed to be a doctor but you still somehow let this old piece of biker trash (Gemma) manipulate you at every turn.

Chuck Zito makes me sick as well, threaten to sue a guy because you supposedly gave him the idea and somehow someway you just end up on the show.

Still enjoying the story telling for the most part but some of these new character choices just have me shaking my head.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    So that was Pauly D! Why would they use him haha?

Gemma has the experience it has nothing to do with intelligence. Tara doesn't have the street smarts to compete with Gemma and you easily see that when she convinced Tara to beat the **** out of Dora the Whora. She let Carla choke her so that Tara would react and once Tara reacted it became Tara's fight.

Gemma's a ****. Jax is going to hit obstacles leaving Clay and Gemma too close to the club. I know he needs Clay to deal with the Irish, but I think if Jax uses Pope to his advantage, aka convince the Irish and Gaelen that Jax is the real deal and Clay doesn't need to be involved, then they can finally get rid of Clay.

Also, I think Clay is the one ordering the home invasions and I don't trust the new prospects. I also don't like that Juice is Clay's ***** even though it wouldn't be the first time he's been Clay's ***** haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    So that was Pauly D! Why would they use him haha?

Gemma has the experience it has nothing to do with intelligence. Tara doesn't have the street smarts to compete with Gemma and you easily see that when she convinced Tara to beat the **** out of Dora the Whora. She let Carla choke her so that Tara would react and once Tara reacted it became Tara's fight.

Gemma's a ****. Jax is going to hit obstacles leaving Clay and Gemma too close to the club. I know he needs Clay to deal with the Irish, but I think if Jax uses Pope to his advantage, aka convince the Irish and Gaelen that Jax is the real deal and Clay doesn't need to be involved, then they can finally get rid of Clay.

Also, I think Clay is the one ordering the home invasions and I don't trust the new prospects. I also don't like that Juice is Clay's ***** even though it wouldn't be the first time he's been Clay's ***** haha.
    Yeah I get the angle they are going for in the Gemma Tara thing but geez they just had issue with the Wendy thing and Tara diagnoses it just fine.

I don't like the one episode she has it pegged the next she doesn't thing. You sit at home and say out loud "is she really that dumb"?

I never thought of the Clay/home invasion angle with the new guys. Some of those new guy's who were supposed old guys from another chapter could have alliance with Clay to help him make Jax look like he can't take care of business.

In last weeks episode I thought it clearly showed Chuck Zito's character and a couple of the other new guys dumping the safe from Gemma's house somewhere. Never thought about the Clay angle in any of that.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    Yeah I get the angle they are going for in the Gemma Tara thing but geez they just had issue with the Wendy thing and Tara diagnoses it just fine.

I don't like the one episode she has it pegged the next she doesn't thing. You sit at home and say out loud "is she really that dumb"?

I never thought of the Clay/home invasion angle with the new guys. Some of those new guy's who were supposed old guys from another chapter could have alliance with Clay to help him make Jax look like he can't take care of business.

In last weeks episode I thought it clearly showed Chuck Zito's character and a couple of the other new guys dumping the safe from Gemma's house somewhere. Never thought about the Clay angle in any of that.
    Yeah, you're right about the inconsistency with Tara. She handled Wendy perfectly fine.

I wonder if the cartel has anything to do with the invasions, because didn't it look like hispanics were looking at the marriage licenses?

I can't remember who was throwing the safe away though.

vCash
    The Nomads were 100% the ones tossing the safe

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    And just to refresh my memory Happy wasn't part of the crew right? It was Chuck and those other new guys right?

vCash
    Better not have been Happy. He's been part of SAMCRO and has been pretty loyal to the club ever since the club voted him. Hell he was loyal when he was a nomad too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    For sure, thanks for the answer.

Does that mean they're working with someone because weren't a couple of Hispanic looking dudes looking at the marriage licenses etc? They were in a car and it pulled up slowly to some building and that was all we got to see.

vCash
    Happy wasn’t with him. He’s loyal to Jax.

But I’m not sure who they’re working for, but they are older members as far as I can tell so they might be close to Clay. I could see him working that angle.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Yeah, Clay still has some tricks under his sleeve for sure, so I would not be surprised if he ordered the home invasions. Am sure that he will still do some more dirty **** on the show.

vCash
    At some point in time Jax is going to have to end Clay so when does that one happen?

vCash

Sons of Anarchy: Season 5

I really think Jax is going to use Pope as muscle against the Irish so he can get this weapons deal done. If that happens, there's gonna be no more Clay. Then Gemma is gonna go psycho and Tara is gonna put her in her place.

That's my prediction hahah

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast