Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    vCash
    Gemma definitely ratted out Tara. **** I hate waiting for the next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celts22 View Post
    Great episode, loved Jax's entire plan working like clockwork. I guess Chibs becomes VP now that Bobby stepped down and Happy becomes Sgt at Arms. Kind of ****** the club only has 7 members now...
    Chibs to VP, Tig back to Sgt.

Sons will add new faces as new SAMCRO. Prolly from SAMBEL since the IRA was planning attacking them.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    I'd like to see the kid from Prison Break/True Blood return as maybe a new prospect, the kid who SAMCRO convinced to hook up with Venus Van Dam and then took pics of them together. They sort of hinted it in that episode and the actor said he'd like to return.

vCash
    Good finale to a good season.

vCash
    Total twist with setting up Clay. I mean I didn't want to believe Tig was going to die, but I'm not gonna lie, I was convinced that Tig was a goner. I also though Pope was going to recant on his deal and do something to Jax once he took his gun, but once Jax said he's going to stay for the end of the ordeal then he'll split. Fun times for Samcro.

Otto was gnarly.

Can't wait til next season!

vCash
    Great season finale... I ****ing hate Gemma.

Can we all agree that Kim Coates (Tiggy) is a phenomenal actor?

Great scenes with the dog fighting ring and Jax setting him up... Really love his character and very glad he didn't get killed off.

I'm very interested to see where the story goes with the US Marshall... They had to have shown the scene in the motel room with all of his guns and pills for a reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Total twist with setting up Clay. I mean I didn't want to believe Tig was going to die, but I'm not gonna lie, I was convinced that Tig was a goner. I also though Pope was going to recant on his deal and do something to Jax once he took his gun, but once Jax said he's going to stay for the end of the ordeal then he'll split. Fun times for Samcro.

Otto was gnarly.

Can't wait til next season!
    Two consecutive season finales where the end twist was something that no one could have expected and came completely out of the blue. Unlike last season, this one didn't quite feel like a cop out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Two consecutive season finales where the end twist was something that no one could have expected and came completely out of the blue. Unlike last season, this one didn't quite feel like a cop out.
    Definitely. This season finale was much better than last season's.

vCash
    I'll tell ya what,that otto is more hardcore than any of the other guys,i think satan would throw him out of hell out of fear!

vCash
    Can Clay survive the hit going into next season?, that is my question.

Only few shows make you hate the Antagonist and root for the Protagonist in one season and have the opposite happen the next.

Oh and Gemma is a ***** and Sagal is great in her role.

I also thought Tig was going to die, but at the same time I just did not buy it because it would make Jax even more unlikable. It would be a tough thing to forgive Jax for doing.

Awesome season and long live Clay!!!

vCash
    Jax will ultimately be the one who kills Clay, no way some random guy will do it.

vCash
    That was a fantastic episode and really clever how they dealt with Clay and Pope.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    I know he's not a huge character, but I'm also glad Juice has survived all the BS he's been through.

One of my favorite characters throughout the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    I know he's not a huge character, but I'm also glad Juice has survived all the BS he's been through.

One of my favorite characters throughout the show.
    I love Juice. I think he is my favorite character.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Jax will ultimately be the one who kills Clay, no way some random guy will do it.
    I think it has to be that way. Sutter has said that the show follows closely to the story of Hamlet. In that story the Stepson kills the uncle who killed his father to be with his mother.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast