Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Stoked this is back. Absolutely disturbing scene with Tig. He is going to do some serious damage this season I think. Very ****ed up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Stoked this is back. Absolutely disturbing scene with Tig. He is going to do some serious damage this season I think. Very ****ed up.
    dunno.. I mean he is unstable right now. but I think it will only last a few episodes.. I still don't buy into Pope yet.... all I hear from him is "Waaaalt"...

Guess I was expecting more of a Delroy Lindo, Laurence Fishburne or even Forest Whitaker. I know maybe they couldn't afford any of those .. but Harold Perrineau is a Urkle type of actor.. I would expect the Ex-king pen drug lord who would be the king of the streets in Oakland have more of a intimidating presence.
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash

Sons of Anarchy: Season 5

I agree they should have made the pope more intimidating. I really don't buy into the character yet but we'll see how it plays out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    I agree they should have made the pope more intimidating. I really don't buy into the character yet but we'll see how it plays out.
    The Pope is intimidating to me in the way that Gus Fring was intimidating in Breaking Bad... Ominous... Intelligent... Extremely calculated...

vCash
    They really need to stop with these prolonged gun fights. Guys are emptying out entire clips at each other and hitting air. It's becoming ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Tiggy has to be one of the best TV characters ever
    That scene was amazing, unbelievable.

I knew it from the 1st episode that Jax would be the best leader. How he's dealing with Romeo & getting Bobby out is just perfect. They portray him spot-on, the future always looks bleak, but Jax is calm and several steps ahead. The 9ers are going to piss him off, and transform his character into "legendary" in this 5th installment.

Tara is turning into Gemma, which is good and bad.

vCash
    What a ****ing episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRocks77 View Post
    dunno about that ... the buzz on the net is that he had a Emmy winning performance
    I was watching it with 5 of my friends and we all smirked at each other and nodded our heads. When he's watching his daughter initially be set ablaze, he showed no spike in emotion. There's no way.

vCash
    Damn what an awesome episode. Poor tig though. I just think that Tara is turning into white trash..which I dont really like.

vCash
    Great first episode..... poor Tig. Jax is gonna be boss this season!

Also, anyone think Tara is even hotter this season than in seasons past? Idk... it just seems like she has a little more junk in the trunk or something, and I like it lol.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-8
    Warriors = 23-3 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post

Also, anyone think Tara is even hotter this season than in seasons past? Idk... it just seems like she has a little more junk in the trunk or something, and I like it lol.
    I kinda thought the opposite, actually. But she is always hit or miss with me. Usually hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post

Yea I was thinking she just had a baby IRL or something. They're making her look like mini Gemma.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiddvc20 View Post
    Damn what an awesome episode. Poor tig though. I just think that Tara is turning into white trash..which I dont really like.
    The city of Charming is the epitome of white trash. It's supposed to be in the Central Valley of NorCal, and the show has portrayed it as white trash. Motor cycle gang, peddling guns/drugs, and doing their best to eliminate meth (previous seasons).

Her character grew up in Charming.
    If anything, she is a product of Charming.
    I like how her character is transforming, plus she's smoking the Treez now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    I was watching it with 5 of my friends and we all smirked at each other and nodded our heads. When he's watching his daughter initially be set ablaze, he showed no spike in emotion. There's no way.
    I don't know if you have noticed but Tig is a very complex character and doesn't react to most situations as a person with regular emotions would...

I agree with the other posters that it was an incredible scene and very well acted.

vCash
    I loved the Coates character reaction to everything. The dysfunctional character happens every season to at least two. It seems like Opie and Tig are going to be the lashing out characters this season. How long Clay lasts is a big question to me. Perrineau looks to be an alright cast. I love Smits character a lot more. Sagal / Perlman are going to have major blows again.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast