Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sons of Anarchy: Season 5

Season Premier on September 11th

Here's a sneak peek with Jimmy Smits' new character, Nero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ybVE2HE3ls

I'm excited to see what direction they go with Clay once he gets out of the hospital..

vCash
    I watched the series again over the summer and I'm so pumped for the new season. Just a few more weeks.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    My favorite current show, can't wait. Love all the new additions to the cast too.

vCash
    Samcro

vCash
    Great start to the season.

vCash
    Damn It is just got back from playing ball all night, completely forgot this was on tonight. Ahhh Ill have to catch it online some time tomorrow.

vCash
    Thought it was a real solid start to the season.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    I thought Leroy's death was pretty weak, not showing it at least. He was a pretty big character over the years. Other than that, I loved it. Perrineau and Smits were excellent additions to the cast. That scene with Tig's daughter was pretty brutal.

vCash
    i agree about Leroy and Pope doesn't do it for me... he doesn't have that bad villain presents.. was expecting more from him.. Nero he is gonna still the show this season.. and Tig wow!!! I liked Bobby became VP.. he knows about the CIA... hmmm gonna be a good season
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    That was a great kick off too the new season imo
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Tiggy has to be one of the best TV characters ever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I thought Leroy's death was pretty weak, not showing it at least. He was a pretty big character over the years. Other than that, I loved it. Perrineau and Smits were excellent additions to the cast. That scene with Tig's daughter was pretty brutal.
    Disagree, because you wanted the first indepth viewing of how evil Pope is with what happened with Tig and his family. You got a glimpse at how evil he is, to show it first hand with the end of the program.

And gemma's opening scene DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNN

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Loved it outside of Tig's terrible acting when his daughter was put on fire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Disagree, because you wanted the first indepth viewing of how evil Pope is with what happened with Tig and his family. You got a glimpse at how evil he is, to show it first hand with the end of the program.

And gemma's opening scene DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNN
    i bet it was a body double
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Loved it outside of Tig's terrible acting when his daughter was put on fire.
    dunno about that ... the buzz on the net is that he had a Emmy winning performance

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast