Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 243
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,589
    vCash
    1500
    Why is everybody a MURDERER?????

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  2. #107
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,919
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Why is everybody a MURDERER?????
    You mean, why is 1 guy a murderer and why is one guy performing horrible experiments?

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    You mean, why is 1 guy a murderer and why is one guy performing horrible experiments?
    The Doctor's a Nazi, a killer, that girl who likes Kit is a murderer, Kit is a potential murderer, and now the other doctor is a murderer. Nevermind the aliens and bloody face.

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,919
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    The Doctor's a Nazi, a killer, that girl who likes Kit is a murderer, Kit is a potential murderer, and now the other doctor is a murderer. Nevermind the aliens and bloody face.
    Oh, you missed the part where the shrink is Bloody face? Did you even watch the episode?

    So two people in this show are murderers

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Oh, you missed the part where the shrink is Bloody face? Did you even watch the episode?

    So two people in this show are murderers
    Last night? Yes. If you follow the show, you'd know that bloody face is a horrid creature. The shrink, he is the killer of women that they were talking about so much. The nuns feed bloody face. They are afraid of him. No one else knew of bloody face. lol

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  6. #111
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,919
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Last night? Yes. If you follow the show, you'd know that bloody face is a horrid creature. The shrink, he is the killer of women that they were talking about so much. The nuns feed bloody face. They are afraid of him. No one else knew of bloody face. lol
    Lololololololololol. You need to actually pay attention. The shrink is bloody face aka the guy who was killing the women. Did you watch ANY of the other episodes? The nun feeds the weird creatures.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,350
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    The Doctor's a Nazi, a killer, that girl who likes Kit is a murderer, Kit is a potential murderer, and now the other doctor is a murderer. Nevermind the aliens and bloody face.
    uuhh i think after last night its safe to say that kit is and was innocent
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,267
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Last night? Yes. If you follow the show, you'd know that bloody face is a horrid creature. The shrink, he is the killer of women that they were talking about so much. The nuns feed bloody face. They are afraid of him. No one else knew of bloody face. lol
    No, Bloody Face isn't the creatures in the woods outside of the Asylum, Bloody Face is Dr. Threadson, it was pretty clearly revealed last episode.

    The modern bloody face could be one of/several of the creatures that live in the woods (Dr. Arden said something along the lines of 'after this you may never die' implying that they are immortal). The modern bloody face is yet to be revealed though, I have a feeling that Kip becomes bloody face, I just really hope it's not a damn ghost.

    Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

    They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,589
    vCash
    1500
    Oh. That's what that is. Thanks the episodes get more confusing by each.

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,267
    vCash
    1500
    No worries, this **** does get hard to follow.

    Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

    They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    No, Bloody Face isn't the creatures in the woods outside of the Asylum, Bloody Face is Dr. Threadson, it was pretty clearly revealed last episode.

    The modern bloody face could be one of/several of the creatures that live in the woods (Dr. Arden said something along the lines of 'after this you may never die' implying that they are immortal). The modern bloody face is yet to be revealed though, I have a feeling that Kip becomes bloody face, I just really hope it's not a damn ghost.
    Dylan McDermott's character from season 1?!?!?!?!

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    75,370
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I would not be surprised if it is Zachary Quinto is the killer, He has been put in good light so far.
    Yup, you could see it a mile away.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    19,237
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Oh, you missed the part where the shrink is Bloody face? Did you even watch the episode?

    So two people in this show are murderers
    Well technically Sister Jude killed that girl with her car, Sister Mary killed the Mexican (though she is possessed), and I'm sure Arden does have a few bodies under his belt.

    At any rate, to the OP.......it is an insane asylum. You'll usually find a bunch of crazies that have killed people in those.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS



  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    19,237
    vCash
    1500
    I'm curious as to what these aliens are up to. They clearly have some kind of hidden agenda.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS



  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,267
    vCash
    1500
    I think the Aliens and Arden might be connected somehow.

    Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

    They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •