Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    A cop kills McDermott by suicide? What?
    The Monsignor wont die, he's not part of it anymore.
    Its cute how young you are. Never heard of suicide by cop eh?
    Monsignor is very much a part of it. He was part of it from the beginning when he allowed Dr. Arden to do his experiments, killing that one patient that Arden experimented on and escaped, killing Sister Mary and killing Jude from the real world and imprisoning her. Too much blood on his hands for him to just be forgiven and forgotten

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Its cute how young you are. Never heard of suicide by cop eh?
    Monsignor is very much a part of it. He was part of it from the beginning when he allowed Dr. Arden to do his experiments, killing that one patient that Arden experimented on and escaped, killing Sister Mary and killing Jude from the real world and imprisoning her. Too much blood on his hands for him to just be forgiven and forgotten
    I didn't know there was name for it, I looked it up now and realized, mate. But I think he became pope or something....
    I heard this theory:
    I think that in the final episode that we will discover that Lana actually kept Bloodyface's child. When she was breastfeeding him, you see her hand kind of shoot out in disgust and then gently close around to cradle the baby. I think that her maternal feelings will kick in without her permission and that she wasn't able to give the child up. This also fits in with her martyr like attitude from last week's episode - yes, part of it is the fame, but I think part of it as well is self-satisfaction that she thinks she's such a good person and hero for keeping the baby.

We will discover this when the Son of Bloodyface goes to confront her. He will be crushed because this has been his identity for so long (I believe that he is the one in the modern-day asylum killing people as Bloodyface.) We will then discover that he is really Kit and Grace's son. And that his murderous tendencies are no more than Grace's inherited murderous tendencies expressed when she snapped and killed her family.

This is backed up from last week's episode when Alma was fighting with Grace and slapped her - for the entire conversation, Grace had murderous flashes in her head, proving that what happened to her family wasn't just a one time snap, but that these tendencies were still a part of her. And therefore, something she could pass down to her child.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    What? Im rooting for the guy to get his revenge! She could have EASILY got it aborted. Except she decided to do whatever with him and say how he died as a child. She turned into a huge *****. She fabricated facts about her story and betrayed those she made promises too. I hope she dies by Bloodyfaces hand.

Im curious what happens to Kit and the kids. I was thinking, "What if the kid DID die shortly after child birth and one of Kits alien babies ended up thinking he was Lana's spawn due to his urge to kill?"
    Ehem

vCash
    Clever girl

vCash
    So what was that whole 1964 flashback about at the end?
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    So what was that whole 1964 flashback about at the end?
    Just a nice little wrap up I suppose. That was from the first episode I believe

vCash
    great finale. i thought mcdermott was finally going to have his mom but then lana pulls that cunning deception of hers. brava

btw just to clear things up, jude died from cancer right?
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    this show should have ended 2 or 3 epsidoes ago. the last 2 seemed like mostly filler
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    that was an awful finale
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    "Someday, Miss Lanna Banana, you will look evil in the face. And you know what? It's gonna look right back at you." Amazing series, amazing ending. I knew she'd come through!!!

vCash
    Just realized Lana Banana was prominent in the Name Game episode

vCash
    Still confused on why the guy was important to the aliens. I feel like that was the most pointless part of the whole season.
    Spell the name right B I double G I E!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    Still confused on why the guy was important to the aliens. I feel like that was the most pointless part of the whole season.
    Yeah.

vCash
    I do not think there was a point to this whole season, it was just a mish mash of things that are suppossed to be scary thrown into a show.

Alien abduction, possession, serial killers, Nazi Doctor doing experiments, Angel of Death, deformed monsters, crazy people and so on.

Season one was so much better, this season blew.

vCash
    I was so disappointed with this season. it started off with a lot of potential but ended up just being a lot of crap thrown together. Briarcliff completely lost any scariness or creepiness it had in the beginning and it got pretty dull when they prematurely killed off or lessened the roles of all the main characters and put Lana and Kit in the spotlight.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast