Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    i think they involved aliens because of all the UFO propaganda that was happening around that time
    reaosning doesn't matter. i normally don't associate aliens with horror, since most movies and shows that use aliens aren't really all that scary. what ever the reason is, i don't like it.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    reaosning doesn't matter. i normally don't associate aliens with horror, since most movies and shows that use aliens aren't really all that scary. what ever the reason is, i don't like it.
    I agree 100%, I don't like the whole alien involvement either. It's a horror show, not a science fiction show.

That being said, I'm loving this season so far. I'm enjoying this season even more than the first. I was a tad disappointed to learn that they were taking the "different story every season" approach at first, but now I'm glad they did.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    I agree 100%, I don't like the whole alien involvement either. It's a horror show, not a science fiction show.

That being said, I'm loving this season so far. I'm enjoying this season even more than the first. I was a tad disappointed to learn that they were taking the "different story every season" approach at first, but now I'm glad they did.
    o i agree. aside from the alien factor, this has been a good season so far. i was actually pretty excited with the new story, because i just cant see how else they could have done it based on last season ending

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    What a sick episode!

Free Kit, he's innocent!

vCash
    I feel like puking after that last scene...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggz53 View Post
    I feel like puking after that last scene...
    Yeah, that **** was ****ed up. The way she said "Kill me." :cry:

vCash
    That last scene was definitely freaky, but what a weird episode. The whole Anne Frank thing and Kit possibly actually killing those women kind of threw me for a loop. At first I thought the shrink was just ****ing with him and putting those thoughts in his head (which overall I still believe was the case), but then that scene in the kitchen when he grabbed Grace by the throat had me wondering. Also, when she told Kit the story about how she got committed, I knew right there that she was lying.

For a minute there I found myself wondering if they might make the girl actually end up being the real Anne Frank, so I didn't like that whole angle at first. I highly doubt that will be the case though, as that would be incredibly stupid. Seems like she really is a holocaust survivor though, and I like this Nazi war criminal arc and how they tied it all together. And that whole sexual conversion therapy scene might have been one of the more disturbing things I've ever watched on cable TV.

This is definitely one of those episodes I might have to watch again (I was super high for this one). It's also a 2 part episode, not that that really matters for this type of show. This season has been fantastic and we're not even halfway through yet. Definitely better than last season. And I'm pretty sure it's a continuous season also, so no breaks.
    Last edited by Jbendz; 11-08-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Yeah, that **** was ****ed up. The way she said "Kill me." :cry:
    Yep that did it for me aswell.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    very provocative episode in a good way... pushed a lot of boundaries, even for FX
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Well whoever called the shrink...

vCash
    Holy ****, that shrink is creepy a ****
    Future Ace

vCash
    Called it on Quinto's role.

OK, Legless Girl was pretty f'd up. I missed the first half of the episode.
    Last edited by SenorGato; 11-15-2012 at 12:33 AM.

vCash
    i always had a feeling it was him ever since he told the story of how he went to the house of that reporter's but there was just a part of me that wanted it to be that nazi bastard doctor
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    i fele like there is way to much going on with this show. aliens, a mass murder, the devil, a creepy SS doctor, etc. jsut seems like they are trying way to hard

vCash
    After reading the synopsis and finding out that Bloody Face would be revealed, unless a new person was being introduced, I thought it had to be Sylar. He plays a pretty good wicked guy(Sylar in season 1 for Heroes). I liked the reveal with the lamp shade and him offering a mint in the skull bowl as it rattled there after he pushed the bowl forward.

Although, I do agree with Pinstripe that there seems to be a bit too much going on with this season...hope they begin to wrap up some of the other storylines starting around episode 8-9. But even with that, still enjoying this season a lot.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast