Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

American Horror Story: Asylum

“American Horror Story: Asylum” premieres in October 2012 on FX Network.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/amer...ver-their-head

vCash
    **** yeah! Finally. Been waiting for season 2

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    interested to see where they take this

season 1 wasn't great, but was certainly good enough to keep me engaged from start to finish.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    My girfriend watched this show. I have to say, the 4-5 times I tried, I thought it was arguably the stupidest thing I have seen.

I know, I know, great contribution to the thread. Just trying to understand the appeal.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    interested to see where they take this

season 1 wasn't great, but was certainly good enough to keep me engaged from start to finish.
    It's actually not considered "season 1". They are taking the approach that every year will be its own miniseries. Jessica Lange is the only returning actress but has been confirmed that she won't have any references to the first miniseries. If you didn't watch the first one, it doesn't matter. They producers wanted this to be the case so that each year, the story doesn't drag out.

vCash
    This was my favorite show last year. I was almost 100% on my guesses halfway through the show. Glad it got renewed and its gonna be something totally different.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    every time I've seen this show, which has been sporadic I'm just like wtf is going on, so confused.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    I really enjoyed the first season and it's really the only "horror" show that's worth watching on tv, which keeps me tuned in
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Ohhh yessss can't wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston-Born View Post
    It's actually not considered "season 1". They are taking the approach that every year will be its own miniseries. Jessica Lange is the only returning actress but has been confirmed that she won't have any references to the first miniseries. If you didn't watch the first one, it doesn't matter. They producers wanted this to be the case so that each year, the story doesn't drag out.
    I think the guy who plays Tate is coming back as well

vCash
    I started watching the first season and missed a episode and after that I couldnt keep up with it.Its a very confusing show and I would have to say they write it as the season goes on because you wouldnt think they could plot out half of that crazy sh** from the beginning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston-Born View Post
    I believe about 5 actors from the first "season" are back including Lange, Zachary Quinto, the kid that played Tate and a couple others
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Tate was the best on that show

I am looking forward to this starting up again....and, if it is like season 1, then if you miss one episode, you can get lost quickly...thank God for Comcast's "On Demand"....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I think the guy who plays Tate is coming back as well
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I believe about 5 actors from the first "season" are back including Lange, Zachary Quinto, the kid that played Tate and a couple others
    Ahhh, I was given bad info. Looks like you guys are right.

Very glad about that. Tate was great.

vCash
    Wait so Jessica Lange and the kid that played Tate are both coming back and playing completely different characters? I'm with Hawkeye at this point, **** this show.

I was so excited when it premiered, grabbed my attention fully. I liked the next few episodes, because of the twists and turns, even though it was often times really tough to keep up with everything. Then, it got to the point where every episode became more confusing than the last. They'd answer one question, and five other ones would come up, usually out of nowhere (that is to say, they could've continued advancing the storyline they had already developed without dragging in all this additional random crap).

And then not only did the season end with TONS of unanswered questions, but essentially the "series" or whatever they wanna dub it ended right there too. Seemed like they just started throwing **** together at the end and when it got to be too much for even the writers to get a hold on they just said "**** it, we can just go with this 'mass suicide' ending and start over with something altogether different next year. Nobody will mind that at all."

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast