Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    If you want to whine about moderators how about the guy who never posts here but randomly bans me for 3 months for "trolling." If what I said was trolling then I'm not sure what this thread is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    There you go people, the government has spoken. And with the weakest of justifications. This term of "crushes" approaches the Clinton definition of "is". Now I understand how and why this has been left up there - our moderator is so in the tank for Obama. This might qualify for the flimsiest excuse in PSD history. OMG!!!

For the sake of fairness, can we get an independent moderator? Or at least an offsetting Republican? My goodness, dems just don't believe in fairness. Probably this is a reason why I don't vote for a D very often.
    Every time you say this, I keep imagining BMD and APT wearing Obama 2012 shirts. Sorry but it truly makes me laugh hearing you throw out the same tired narrative as the likes of Sarah Palin and the "lamestream media".

The moderation of this site, right up to Wrigley, is not liberal or in the tank for Obama. Yes, I am an Obama supporter if anyone hasn't picked up on this they haven't been paying attention. But the idea that this entire site is or even strictly the moderation of this forum is asinine.

If you want the moderation of this site that is "in the tank for Obama" to start deciding whether the titles of threads are appropriate, then you are pushing the wrong direction. Wouldn't this "in the tank for Obama" moderation merely make things worse by changing the titles of threads to "I want Obama to win in 2012"? Or is it only bias now? I would like for you to think a bit about that before going off like this and saying foolish things.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    This thread is hilarious. It seems clear at this point that this election is going to be tight, even in swing states. Sure, there will be polls that show one person pulling away slightly over another and vice versa this early, but until the general polling trends later in the year start indicating a demonstrated general shift, I think we might all agree to some extent that this is a wait and see game right now. No thread on PSD is going to sway election results by posting favorable polls. Everyone here is smarter than that. I'm also not buying into a moderator conspiracy. Its like a PSD truther situation brewing, and I don't see it.

Its funny how in the course of heated discussion, we start allowig ourselves to fall into the pitfalls of believing assinine things like liberals don't love the US as much as conservatives, or somehow conservatives don't love people as much as their counterparts. The vitriol is just starting to wear thin. I miss Den, Cab, Ari, and some of the others who used to really put in some outstanding discussion points that, as a conservative, really made me think- and to some extent, helped me reform my position on some issues based on the informaiton they presented.

I'd like to get back to that.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    This thread is hilarious. It seems clear at this point that this election is going to be tight, even in swing states. Sure, there will be polls that show one person pulling away slightly over another and vice versa this early, but until the general polling trends later in the year start indicating a demonstrated general shift, I think we might all agree to some extent that this is a wait and see game right now. No thread on PSD is going to sway election results by posting favorable polls. Everyone here is smarter than that. I'm also not buying into a moderator conspiracy. Its like a PSD truther situation brewing, and I don't see it.

Its funny how in the course of heated discussion, we start allowig ourselves to fall into the pitfalls of believing assinine things like liberals don't love the US as much as conservatives, or somehow conservatives don't love people as much as their counterparts. The vitriol is just starting to wear thin. I miss Den, Cab, Ari, and some of the others who used to really put in some outstanding discussion points that, as a conservative, really made me think- and to some extent, helped me reform my position on some issues based on the informaiton they presented.

I'd like to get back to that.
    Sorry you are just going to have to deal with me and nate.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Hahaha, I like dealing with you and Nate very much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Does it really matter? Polls are polls and they don't mean anything until November. Especially on a sports forum. And you have to realize by now that Obama is going to win.

vCash
    Seems to this point the Presidential race is in a sideways moving pattern.

"WaPo Poll: Presidential Race a Dead-Heat"

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...e-a-dead-heat/

snippet from Alana Goodman's article:

The latest Washington Post-ABC News poll found that the race has remained stable over the past month, with Romney currently at 47 percent and Obama at 46 percent with registered voters. In July, Obama and Romney were dead-even at 47 percent in the same poll. The bottom line from the Post:

The findings continue a months-long pattern, with neither the incumbent nor the challenger able to sustain clear momentum, despite airing hundreds of millions of dollars in television ads — most of them negative — and exchanging some of the harshest early rhetoric seen in a modern presidential campaign.

This is despite the massive spending on Obama’s side to paint Romney as everything from a felon to a tax-dodger to a killer. The fact that all that cash hasn’t moved the dial should be a big concern for the Obama campaign, particularly since Romney has more to gain from the conventions....

vCash
    It is a battle off a guy we know sucks at being president versus a guy we are pretty sure will such as well...might as well give the other guy a chance...lol
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    The University of Colorado analysis predicts that Romney will win... so there's that. Been correct the last 8 times.

http://www.examiner.com/article/univ...sidential-race

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    Romney is going to crush that tool Obama.

vCash
    Obama is done. Romney is leading in the polls.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    a thread title that was posted in error months ago.
    The thread title, which I posted, was the title of the article/update that was cited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    confused

Am I partisan mod for the left or the right.

I thought most would say I was partisan for the right, but guess not.
    I don't think anyone could be to the right of you.

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    I don't think anyone could be to the right of you.
    If you actually think this,and aren't joking here, your poltical compass is screwed. BMD is actuially quite moderate. There have ben a few folks in this forum over the last few years that would make BMD like like Al Franken.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast