Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rasmussen today and yesterday: Romney 48-44

Fordham university study found Rasmussen is the #1 most accurate pollster in america in 2008.

Is it over for Obama?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Still a long way to go...

vCash
    The dems on this site will be quick to tell you he's somehow in the tank for the GOP. Especially when the numbers don't agree with their side. This is the one I trust most. His numbers were accurate last time around.

Obama is still looking golden overall in the electoral count. Rassmussen still has Obama in the lead at 247 to 196. If that's to be believed, Obama only needs a few states to wrap it up. Those battleground states are close almost everywhere. To this point, those numbers haven't changed as much as the overall number (48-44), which means little. We'll see if there's a shift. It's all up to the battleground states.

Also, keep in mind that Romney is likely to get a bump after the convention. Obama may also see the same this time next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    Is it over for Obama?
    Do you know anything about politics?

Romney just got done with his convention, and Obama's is this week. Even without that, 4 points with over 2 months in no way means the race is over.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Convention bounce. Common' kids. It's like a win when the other team hasn't played yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    The dems on this site will be quick to tell you he's somehow in the tank for the GOP. Especially when the numbers don't agree with their side. This is the one I trust most. His numbers were accurate last time around.

Obama is still looking golden overall in the electoral count. Rassmussen still has Obama in the lead at 247 to 196. If that's to be believed, Obama only needs a few states to wrap it up. Those battleground states are close almost everywhere. To this point, those numbers haven't changed as much as the overall number (48-44), which means little. We'll see if there's a shift. It's all up to the battleground states.

Also, keep in mind that Romney is likely to get a bump after the convention. Obama may also see the same this time next week.
    The Fordham study took into account one set of numbers from 23 polls. That doesn't exactly stand out to me as reliable. You are more than welcome to see for yourself.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...SZnWihsSWJJRNQ

Here is an interesting chart from Nate Silver:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5ieXw28ZUp...400/bbcor2.png

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/searc...ster%20ratings
    http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2010/...-does-not.html
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Nate Silver essentially proved Rasmussen is biased towards the GOP last time out.

Furthermore Silver's projections have Obama gaining even more ground across the nation as Romney's chances of winning have dropped another 5% in the last 7 days (He still has North Carolina as the only swing state Romney will win).

And the there's this...

Polling tracking the impact of the Republican convention has been sparse, but on Monday the Gallup Poll weighed in with a new survey showing the convention had only a "minimal impact" on the fortunes of Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

In interviews conducted over the three days since the close of the Republican convention, Gallup found roughly the same number of Americans saying the convention made them more likely to support Republican nominee Mitt Romney (40 percent) as saying it made them less likely to support him (38 percent).

This self-reported measure should not be interpreted literally since, as Gallup points out, Republicans overwhelmingly said they were more likely to vote for Romney and Democrats largely said they would vote against him, as the partisans on both sides were already supporting their party's nominee. When compared to results from similar surveys conducted following conventions back to 1984, however, these questions provide what Gallup described as a "rough approximation of the conventions' relative impact," since they have asked the same questions following each convention.

By that measure, the 2012 Republican convention had the lowest-ever self-reported net impact on voter intentions ever (+2, the difference between the more and less likely percentages), just slightly lower than the Republican conventions of 2004 (+3) and 2008 (+5).
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ref=&comm_crv=

I've been saying it for weeks... the GOP needs a gamechanger or they're slowly going to get pummeled.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Huffington post lol

vCash
    Rasmussen lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Rasmussen lol
    12 o/z mouse, lol....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    12 o/z mouse, lol....
    Yep, what's your point? If I'm not mistaken, you had a bacon American flag as a sig not too long ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCrew5 View Post
    Huffington post lol
    You know it wasn't the Huffington Post's poll, right? lol
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Yep, what's your point? If I'm not mistaken, you had a bacon American flag as a sig not too long ago.
    East there killer, just like that show, that's all.

I've never had anything other than a quote as a sig.....

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post

Fordham university study found Rasmussen is the #1 most accurate pollster in america in 2008.

Is it over for Obama?
    Sure

vCash
    I'll say this one more time, the only poll that means anything happens in November.

I'll bet that a lot of you frequently call the online bookies too for the guarranteed Monday Night lock of the week.....

Unknown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast