Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Tea Party radio host tries to argue with Ireland's president...

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    I want to sit down an have an ice cream with that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    The Classic Tea Party dilemma... how can you rail against expenses like healthcare while not also railing against far more outrageous expenses like our foreign policy?
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    The Classic Tea Party dilemma... how can you rail against expenses like healthcare while not also railing against far more outrageous expenses like our foreign policy?
    The GOP has done a damn good job of redirecting the tea party anger into merely being Obama anger.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I remember watching this when it first came out. I absolutely love this guy.

vCash
    At work is there a script of the conversation anywhere?

vCash
    Sickening.

vCash
    butthurt quickly ensued.

I like that Higgins- here he is giving a speech about the minimum wage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-vCJQ5lLPk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The GOP has done a damn good job of redirecting the tea party anger into merely being Obama anger.
    The Tea Party was only "Obama anger" to begin with. eveything else was just an excuse to hate Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    The Tea Party was only "Obama anger" to begin with. eveything else was just an excuse to hate Obama.
    I don't believe that. They started as a movement that wanted to destroy the GOP from the inside and transform it and now they have been turned into a weapon to be used against Obama.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't believe that. They started as a movement that wanted to destroy the GOP from the inside and transform it and now they have been turned into a weapon to be used against Obama.
    nope. they GREW into a movement that wanted to destroy the GOP from the inside and transform it. i remember clear as day what actually happen. i remember they literally came out of nowhere overnight the day after Obama got elected. It started with people just protesting then not long afterwards, they they start championing "issues" that NOBODY talked about before Obama got elected but all of the sudden...it's a big deal now that Obama is in office. THEN they started trying to take over the GOP. Afterwards, certain GOP politicians started using them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jane-h..._b_187312.html

the first tea party website was registered by Zack Christenson, "a producer for a conservative radio talk show host" (Milt Rosengerg) according to the New York Times. On August 28th, he also emails Michelle Malkin after the NRO's Stanley Kurtz goes on his program to talk about his investigation into the Obama/Bill Ayers relationship.
    you can infer from that the original goal of the Tea Party was to bring down Obama. period. everything else came later.
    Last edited by FOBolous; 09-04-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    this guy is awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    nope. they GREW into a movement that wanted to destroy the GOP from the inside and transform it. i remember clear as day what actually happen. i remember they literally came out of nowhere overnight the day after Obama got elected. It started with people just protesting then not long afterwards, they they start championing "issues" that NOBODY talked about before Obama got elected but all of the sudden...it's a big deal now that Obama is in office. THEN they started trying to take over the GOP. Afterwards, certain GOP politicians started using them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jane-h..._b_187312.html

you can infer from that the original goal of the Tea Party was to bring down Obama. period. everything else came later.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyJp...eature=related

9 months before that site creation (November 5th 2007) Ron Paul had a Tea Party Moneybomb that set an online record for fundraising.

A month later on 12-16-07 (Boston Tea Party anniversary) Ron Paul supporters threw a bunch of empty boxes off of the Boston Harbor (Ron Paul was there too) labeled "taxes" "war" among other things and they set ANOTHER online fundraising record.

All of that was done BEFORE Obama even won the Iowa caucus...

The idea it all started over Obama is simply wrong. It got co-opted later and turned into that but it certainly didn't start that way...

Democrats like to think the Tea Party got started over Obama hate but that's simply not true. Ron Paul started the Tea Party and then the NeoCons took it over, co-opted it, and broke it into a million little pieces so they could save their pathetic party.

What your referring to was the beginning of the co-opt but DBroncs is most definitely right when he says it started as a movement to destroy the GOP from within- that's why the NeoCons broke it up, co-opted it, and brainwashed these people into thinking they were actually conservatives.

Had these Tea Party people stayed united under a single front they might have actually done some good, unfortunately they got broken up and brainwashed into forgetting about military spending- America's greatest expense.
    Last edited by whitesoxfan83; 09-04-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyJp...eature=related

9 months before that site creation (November 5th 2007) Ron Paul had a Tea Party Moneybomb that set an online record for fundraising.

A month later on 12-16-07 (Boston Tea Party anniversary) Ron Paul supporters threw a bunch of empty boxes off of the Boston Harbor (Ron Paul was there too) labeled "taxes" "war" among other things and they set ANOTHER online fundraising record.

All of that was done BEFORE Obama even won the Iowa caucus...

The idea it all started over Obama is simply wrong. It got co-opted later and turned into that but it certainly didn't start that way...

Democrats like to think the Tea Party got started over Obama hate but that's simply not true. Ron Paul started the Tea Party and then the NeoCons took it over, co-opted it, and broke it into a million little pieces so they could save their pathetic party.

What your referring to was the beginning of the co-opt but DBroncs is most definitely right when he says it started as a movement to destroy the GOP from within- that's why the NeoCons broke it up, co-opted it, and brainwashed these people into thinking they were actually conservatives.

Had these Tea Party people stayed united under a single front they might have actually done some good, unfortunately they got broken up and brainwashed into forgetting about military spending- America's greatest expense.
    lol ok. you convinced me.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast