139 66.83%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    where is the fcuk NO option?
    This...

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    I'm going to have to go "no" on this one.

vCash
    Not in todays NBA

vCash
    He just needs a decent big man. Harden is extremely good in the pick and roll. Although I think he'a more in the Billups mold, super efficient player who could excel in any system rather than in the Lebron/Kobe mold of number one options.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Looks like about 75% of people have no idea how amazing his season was last season. He arrived.

vCash
    I wouldn't go further than saying Harden would be a good #2 option. I believe he has the potential to POSSIBLY become a #1 talent but he obviously needs more polishing..
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Yes.

vCash
    you couldnt even build a house around james harden stupid thread
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Westbrook is like a younger version of A.I. mixed w/ 23 yr. old Kobe.
    WELCOME TO PSD

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    The 2004 Pistons proved that you can pretty much build around NOTHING as long as you got the right pieces... I mean... they built that team around Ben Wallace... so yeah... you could build around Harden, but it would be difficult. It's always dificult to build around a SG.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    put him on the bulls and the bulls win a ship.

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    So if you were the Magic GM and you had a chance to get Harden who would be just under his prime (23-24). You wouldn't give him max money?
    No. I would not give him max money. But then again I wouldn't be giving out max money to anyone when I'm trying to rebuild through the draft. If I were the GM and had a team full of rookies and 2-4 year players...I'm not giving Harden a max contract because he isn't going to take Orlando to the ship. He'll possibly put Orlando into mediocrity, and I would not want to be there, and then he'll eat up salary and Orlando would be no where near a ship with Harden leading the team

Quote Originally Posted by blastmasta26 View Post
    Once he improves his D, he could be a number 1 option on a deep team. Realistically, he'd be the second best player on a contender and he's in an ideal situation for OKC where he's the third. He's probably the 3rd best SG now, and will become 2nd soon as Kobe's decline is in progress.
    He's probably the 3rd best SG???? Are you kidding me?

Kobe
    Wade
    Manu
    Joe Johnson
    And I would personally put Ellis over Harden for the fact that Ellis doesn't have and never had Westbrook and Durant around him.

Harden is not a top three SG

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFan4Eva View Post
    As a number 2 option. Good point
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Looks like about 75% of people have no idea how amazing his season was last season. He arrived.
    Harden had a very good season. Not going to disagree with that. But you put him on a rebuilding team (Magic, Suns) where he has NO help around him...what kind of season is he going to have? He still going to be this efficient? Hell no. The only reason he was so efficient is because he has Westbrook and Durant taking the focus off of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFan4Eva:23400404
    He could put a ton of teams over the top honestly. Philly, Indy, Chicago, Memphis, Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Of course not. Harden's peak is a #2 for a contender (#3 for winner) or if he's a #1 he'll just be an overrated SG

vCash
    I dont even see a team being a championship contender with him as the 2nd option. There's no way in hell he could be a first option.
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast