Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,509
    vCash
    1500

    Any Stealth game recommend?

    I just finish the MGS series and suddenly I love stealth games. I doubt there going to be any as good as MGS but are there any out there that are worth my time?


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,558
    vCash
    1500
    Splinter Cell?

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,579
    vCash
    1461
    Deus Ex

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,579
    vCash
    1461
    How awesome are the MGS games, btw? Just played MGS4 for the first time in a while and I've have dabbled into the HD collection. They just don't make em like that anymore do they? IMO MGS2 is the best

    Kojima will make another MGS in my opinion and it will probably be the G.O.A.T.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,934
    vCash
    3109
    Socom?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,551
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    How awesome are the MGS games, btw? Just played MGS4 for the first time in a while and I've have dabbled into the HD collection. They just don't make em like that anymore do they? IMO MGS2 is the best

    Kojima will make another MGS in my opinion and it will probably be the G.O.A.T.
    I think Kojima's done directing. Rising is dumping the stealth gameplay. Love MGS1 and 2.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,579
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I think Kojima's done directing. Rising is dumping the stealth gameplay. Love MGS1 and 2.
    IDK man he's making a new engine and it looks like MGS. It probably won't be for a few more years, but he said he never planned on doing MGS4 and look how that game turned out..

    I don't believe he's done directing. I don't think he believes it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,579
    vCash
    1461
    I'm actually not too upset about Rising having no stealth. I was pissed at first but its gonna be fun being the Ninja. I forget the companies name but they make good games. Raiden is my ****, tbh. Especially after MGS4 when he straight up KILLS IT.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,342
    vCash
    1500
    Splinter Cell and Deus Ex series come to mind

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,551
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    IDK man he's making a new engine and it looks like MGS. It probably won't be for a few more years, but he said he never planned on doing MGS4 and look how that game turned out..

    I don't believe he's done directing. I don't think he believes it.
    I hope he keeps doing it and I hope they get back to MGS1/2. 4 kind of disappointed me. I'm not much of a gamer but I'll play any of the MGS games.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    How awesome are the MGS games, btw? Just played MGS4 for the first time in a while and I've have dabbled into the HD collection. They just don't make em like that anymore do they? IMO MGS2 is the best

    Kojima will make another MGS in my opinion and it will probably be the G.O.A.T.
    Honestly MGS2 was my least favorite You only played Vamp and the bomb dude and Solidus, not that it was not great it was just not my favorite. MGS1 was those bosses were hard as **** to me that was the one you had to the most stealth IMO.


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,836
    vCash
    1620
    Deus Ex. And when it comes out, Dishonored looks amazing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,164
    vCash
    1500
    Deus Ex : Human Revolution, you'll seriously fall in love with this game if you like MGS.


    True MVP 49ers 2012

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,802
    vCash
    1090
    Arkham Asylum and Arhkam City.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,579
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Honestly MGS2 was my least favorite You only played Vamp and the bomb dude and Solidus, not that it was not great it was just not my favorite. MGS1 was those bosses were hard as **** to me that was the one you had to the most stealth IMO.
    When you strip it back MGS2 probably had the least amount of gameplay, but the story was ****in unreal imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •