Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Creed in the end was my favorite part of the episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Him saying "Now I see why Michael hated you" to Toby was hilarious, nice job throwing that punch line in there.
    did anyone catch what toby said after that? he muttered something but I don't know what he said.

vCash
    Loved it was hilarious

vCash
    loved the premiere can't wait for the next episode

vCash
    Very good premiere. I haven't watched the show much since Michael left but I though that this was a solid episode. I really hope that Nellie leaves soon, she's not even funny just annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    did anyone catch what toby said after that? he muttered something but I don't know what he said.
    Nahhhhh I couldn't, I wish I didn't delete it off my DVR or I would listen to it again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgersuck View Post
    Very good premiere. I haven't watched the show much since Michael left but I though that this was a solid episode. I really hope that Nellie leaves soon, she's not even funny just annoying.
    But it might be funny to see how Andy treats her. I laughed when he pushed her off the slack-line.

vCash
    Roy's Wedding [Season 9, Episode 2]

Jim and Pam are invited to Pam's former fiancÚ Roy Anderson's wedding. A toast that Roy gives leads to Pam and Jim searching their relationships for buried secrets. Meanwhile, Dwight reacts to Nellie's mandatory charity initiative by maintaining that he will donate the money he raises to the Taliban, and Clark hits on Erin by dangling a fake newscaster job, but Andy takes the bait.
    This has the potential to be good. Can't wait to experience the awkwardness between Roy, Pam, and Jim.

vCash
    I loved tonights episode.. I love everything going on right now... The Roy interaction was perfect... The Jim/Pam boringness is completely believeable. Erin's naivete is also consistent with her character... Andy's kinda being weird though.... Loved Oscar's little choke up.

vCash
    It was above average for me. Not as good as last week but still pretty solid. Wish they did more at Roy's wedding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    It was above average for me. Not as good as last week but still pretty solid. Wish they did more at Roy's wedding.
    I was also expecting more at the wedding.

vCash
    this Clark/Erin thing has to go on further.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cb429 View Post
    I loved tonights episode.. I love everything going on right now... The Roy interaction was perfect... The Jim/Pam boringness is completely believeable. Erin's naivete is also consistent with her character... Andy's kinda being weird though.... Loved Oscar's little choke up.
    I thought it was easily the funniest part of the whole show. The Dwight/Nellie segments were pretty funny too.

vCash
    pretty good episode. So far, season 8 is 2/2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post
    I thought it was easily the funniest part of the whole show. The Dwight/Nellie segments were pretty funny too.
    Yeah i was half expecting dwight to accidentally chop off her hand at the end. Would've been awesome and ****ed up at the same time

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast