Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    This has been a pretty good season overall. Much better than last year. I about gave up on it last season.
    Agreed, but i've been rewatching The Office on netflix lately (on season 3 atm) and it makes me sad how good this show used to be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano4prez View Post
    Agreed, but i've been rewatching The Office on netflix lately (on season 3 atm) and it makes me sad how good this show used to be
    They've messed up the awkwardness. I guess it's the evolution of the show, but after the Pam & Jim dynamic was settled it became a different show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    They've messed up the awkwardness. I guess it's the evolution of the show, but after the Pam & Jim dynamic was settled it became a different show.
    That's true but it had to end at some point. Extending it much longer would have become annoying. That being said, they should have replaced ti with something else, maybe not right away but definitely another side story in addition to the everyday operations. Not sure what it would be though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    That's true but it had to end at some point. Extending it much longer would have become annoying. That being said, they should have replaced ti with something else, maybe not right away but definitely another side story in addition to the everyday operations. Not sure what it would be though...
    I think they tried with Andy and Erin and that failed miserably

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano4prez View Post
    I think they tried with Andy and Erin and that failed miserably
    Yeah, I guess, but that one just seemed too different. I know you can't have the exact same thing but Erin was way too dumb/oblivious/gullible and I've never enjoyed Andy's character

vCash
    I think their first effort with that was replacing Jim and Pam's relationship (pre-dating/marriage) with the Andy/Dwight/Angela triangle which definitely had it's moments. After that though there was nothing that they could fall back on.

vCash
    Is there going to be a spin-off to The Office? I first heard it was going to be a Dwight spin-off, but now that Jim and Daryl are working together, is that going to be its own show?

vCash
    ^No.

Anyways that must be the first time we've seen the camera crew right? Also, there's no chance that they'll break up Jim and Pam.

vCash
    I understand that they will be telling us who and why they were taping the people in the show, but i didn't like that the sound guy just came outta nowhere and interfered. like it would take almost 10 years for something like that to happen.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    That whole last scene was pretty interesting. The argument, Pam's reversal of mood, her final reaction, and then the camera crew making an appearance. I'm glad to see a hint of animosity between Pam & Jim, everything is always roses with them.

vCash
    Seems like every relationship is falling apart on the show.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Very interesting ending to the show. I don't think it will amount to anything, like them getting a divorce, but ti should add a good side story for the last episodes. I'm kind of torn on the crew interfering; part of me liked seeing them interact for once but the other part of me thinks that their had to be other instances in the past where an "intervention" could have been warranted but they did nothing.

The opening was pretty funny, Jim planting something so long ago that he forgot what it was and then seeing the warehouse worker dunking his donuts in it.

I'd also like to add that Toby is by far the creepiest guy ever lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    Very interesting ending to the show. I don't think it will amount to anything, like them getting a divorce, but ti should add a good side story for the last episodes. I'm kind of torn on the crew interfering; part of me liked seeing them interact for once but the other part of me thinks that their had to be other instances in the past where an "intervention" could have been warranted but they did nothing.

The opening was pretty funny, Jim planting something so long ago that he forgot what it was and then seeing the warehouse worker dunking his donuts in it.

I'd also like to add that Toby is by far the creepiest guy ever lol
    It's funny that somehow Toby is creepier than Dwight lol

I don't think anything will come of the Pam & Jim dispute either, but I'm glad they introduced it anyway.

vCash
    Wonder what they'll do with Jim/Pam. I do like new Jim and Erin together as Andy always felt forced to me.

It's about time we saw the camera crew, though.
    Last edited by DodgerB24; 01-25-2013 at 12:45 AM.

vCash
    Man... Jim was a real ***** right there in the end.

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast