Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    This season has been so surprisingly good.... I laughed out loud more in the last episode than in a long time in this show. I think this seasons been so comparatively good to last because of no Ed helms.... Look at this boat trip - the episodes have been so good without him...
    I've said from the beginning that I couldn't stand him as the manager. That's not even comparing him to Michael, just in general. His character was a lot more enjoyable working in sales
    Let's Go Pens! - 16 Games Left

vCash
    I wanted to LOL'ed when Merdith wanted to get spanked by Dwight so gross yet so funny....and man look at Toby getting some action lol
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    These episodes are great but I really am gonna be sad when the show ends... It's been a great show.

vCash
    On a side note I just saw BJ Novak in an old episode of Punk'd in which they pranked Tracy Morgan. He was so young
    "I'm not fat, I just have a sweet hockey body." -Eric Cartman

vCash
    7 years of Michael Scott and I can't get enough

1 year of Andy and I want him swimming with the fishes

Rise

vCash
    Good to see they are appearing to go out on a high note after last season's abysmal....season.

vCash
    Steve Carell unlikely to return for final episode of 'The Office'
    http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/st...sode-of/294127
    Steve Carell is unlikely to return for the final episode of The Office, an NBC bigwig has admitted.

The show will bow out with a special 60-minute episode airing in the US on May 9, but according to NBC entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt, Carell will probably not participate. During a US press tour attended by The Hollywood Reporter, Greenblatt admitted: "I'm hopeful but I don't think he will be back. He left in the way that he wanted that character to leave, and I think he and Greg [Daniels] have talked about it and I don't think he'll be back. There's maybe a little Hail Mary pass on a cameo, but I think the decision is that it'll go out without him rather than compromising his exit."

vCash
    Well that ****ing sucks

vCash
    :cry:

vCash
    To be honest, I'm happy with the way Michael Scott left the office, and I am completely satisfied with that being the way SC left the show.

Seriously when Pam goes to the Airport to see him off........ Perfect way for Michael Scott ti Leave Dunder Mifflin and focus on his life with Holly and her parents. Warm and Cozy fictional story.
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    To be honest, I'm happy with the way Michael Scott left the office, and I am completely satisfied with that being the way SC left the show.

Seriously when Pam goes to the Airport to see him off........ Perfect way for Michael Scott ti Leave Dunder Mifflin and focus on his life with Holly and her parents. Warm and Cozy fictional story.
    I agree, but I would be fine with them ending the show showing everyone in their homes separately watching the documentary and it ends with Michael watching it with Holly.

vCash
    Just find a way to get him back.

Ending the show without him would just leave us all hanging (sort of) IMO.

#WeTheNorth - RAPTORS' 2014 PLAYOFFS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I agree, but I would be fine with them ending the show showing everyone in their homes separately watching the documentary and it ends with Michael watching it with Holly.
    Bingo. I agree 100%
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    I think they should end it by Michael and Holly coming back to the office saying Holly's dad has died but that they plan on moving back to Scranton and they already have like 10 kids

vCash

The Office - Season 9 (Final Season)

Pull a that 70's show and just have like one scene of him, like someone suggested, watching the movie with holly or something along those lines or dont do it at all imo

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast