Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wanted to kill myself when he tapped her on the head with the mic.

Gayest thing ever.
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I wanted to kill myself when he tapped her on the head with the mic.

Gayest thing ever.
    this.

Are they really gonna paint Pam as the all-American girl next door and then make her out to be 'that girl' that's never happy enough? C'mon man
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    I'm interested to see how the Brian/Pam/Jim thing plays out but I'm not a fan of how much exposure Brian is getting. We went from never seeing/hearing from the crew to all of the sudden BOOM! We now see and hear from him every episode.

I have a feeling the next episode will be Pam reaching out to him now that he's fired
    Let's Go Pens! - Only 14 More Wins

vCash
    Michael Scott not coming back for one episode is a crime, jeez he could have done a day of work on the show that made him. Kinda pissed at him!!!!
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    I like that he isn't coming back. I think the ending was good how he left with Holly but why bring him back? Unless there was an obvious reason for him to come back I think leaving Michael Scott out of the ending is fine with me

vCash
    Jim/Pam is looking more and more like a divorce to me each week. Hope is doesn't happen though.

vCash
    Also glad Andy and Erin broke up

vCash
    I actually got the complete opposite feeling with Jim and Pam. Yeah they kept fighting again but Pam didn't want Jim to leave so they could spend the night together even if Jim was mad

vCash
    Andy's whole Pirates of the Caribbean look was awesome - especially the beard.

Glad this episode got rid of Erin/Andy as a couple (I'm pretty sure Ed Helms is on his way out soon) and added a bit of hope into Jim and Pam's marriage. I don't think we'll see a divorce but it's nice this season has added some uneasiness to their relationship.

#WeTheNorth - RAPTORS' 2014 PLAYOFFS!

vCash
    I would have been mad if Erin had stayed with Andy instead of new Jim.

Would have made the last few months worth nothing.

baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post

Glad this episode got rid of Erin/Andy as a couple (I'm pretty sure Ed Helms is on his way out soon) and added a bit of hope into Jim and Pam's marriage. I don't think we'll see a divorce but it's nice this season has added some uneasiness to their relationship.
    I read somewhere that someone gets fired this season. At first I thought it would be new Jim because I could see Andy coming back and getting mad at him for hanging with Erin. After last night I think it will be Andy because Wallace found out he was gone 3 months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post

I read somewhere that someone gets fired this season. At first I thought it would be new Jim because I could see Andy coming back and getting mad at him for hanging with Erin. After last night I think it will be Andy because Wallace found out he was gone 3 months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Bums View Post
    I actually got the complete opposite feeling with Jim and Pam. Yeah they kept fighting again but Pam didn't want Jim to leave so they could spend the night together even if Jim was mad
    I can see that too, but if they know they are going to fight, it can't be good.

vCash
    I have a hard time believing they are going to get a divorce, ending the show with that would put a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. I'm assuming they went with this storyline just to mix it up and because basically everything had been done with them.

vCash
    I just don't see a way a divorce would happen. Pam doesn't know if she wants to live in Philly because everything she knows is in Scranton and then she is basically a single mom most of the time now so she is just acting how anyone else would react. Would make no sense for their story to end in a divorce when it will probably just end with Jim's company takes a big step and they decide its best for the family to move to Philly

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast