Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Great episode and Kevin's lines were great again...."Your feelings for Erin? Probably your heart and a little bit your penis!" hahaha I was dying laughing.

Toby just makes me feel so awkward watching the show haha he's such a creep.
    Last edited by cubfan23; 01-25-2013 at 02:24 AM.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Yeah I don't see anything happening with Jim and Pam, especially over a stupid video

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    Great episode and Kevin's lines were great again...."Your feelings for Erin? Probably your heart and a little bit your penis!" hahaha I was dying laughing.

Toby just makes me feel so awkward watching the show haha he's such a creep.
    Kevin was great and I agree about Toby. Toby actually did some pretty good acting because I got a real creepy feeling like it was real.

vCash
    this show has almost become painful to watch. Still has its cheap laughs here and there, but still is so sad compared to how good it used to be.

vCash
    Toby was awesome.

Pam is super emotional. Nice save boom mic Brian! or Bryan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    this show has almost become painful to watch. Still has its cheap laughs here and there, but still is so sad compared to how good it used to be.
    I wouldn't call this season sad.

It's not season 2-3 awesome, but I would say it's close to season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Kevin was great and I agree about Toby. Toby actually did some pretty good acting because I got a real creepy feeling like it was real.
    Toby plays the creepy part so well, haha.

vCash
    I thought the use of the camera crew at the end was great. Assuming here the same people have been doing the filming, they are going to grow bonds.

vCash
    Toby is the Scranton Strangler. Book it. So much creepy in that episode from him.

vCash
    any episode this season is fine with me. Lord knows it'll be better than any episode from last year

vCash
    Pretty interesting with the camera crew intervening and the boom mic guy telling them to turn the cameras off.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    Toby is the Scranton Strangler. Book it. So much creepy in that episode from him.
    Maybe Nellie's upcoming assumed rejection of him will trigger those bad thoughts and he'll go on another murder death kill binge before he is finally caught.

EDIT: I would also think that if it is Toby or another worker in the office, that would cause a few people to just quit/leave the company due to the fact that one of their co-workers was the Scranton Strangler. Could even lead to the downfall of Dunder Mifflin. Who would want to do business with the employer of a serial killer?
    Last edited by Vincent33; 01-26-2013 at 07:57 AM.

vCash
    Never really thought about that possibility. I always thought it would be a more jovial ending to the series lol but I guess there's a chance

vCash
    Creed has a good shot at being a killer too lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    No way in hell as he was on the jury and he was the only person lobbying saying they put the wrong man in jail....

smh

Anyway last episode was solid. No Pam and Jim won't split up they are just showing the stress that the transition is making on both of them and it is showing the real life thing of 2 people doing their best to get by but being stressed out. That conversation was the realest conversation they've ever shown in that show. They got into a more intense argument from both of the stating valid facts and being misunderstood, which happens a lot in real life.
    This wasn't the first time they've involved the crew. Like when Pam and Jim asked "why are you doing this you certainly have enough footage" and the guy responds "We just wanna see where you all end up now"
    Or MS taking the battery pack off and handing it to him.
    Even early on I wanna say they did something where a crew member said something.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams

Davante Adams

vCash
    Gabe has just disappeared.

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast