Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Office - Season 9 (Final Season)

NBC is closing The Office after nine seasons.

In a conference call with reporters on Tuesday, exec producer Greg Daniels announced that the long-running comedy will conclude in May. “All questions will be answered this year,” he said. “We’re going to see who is behind the documentary. [It's a] big Jim and Pam year… [fans] will pleased and excited by what we have planned for them this year.”

Daniels said several familiar faces will return as the show approaches its series finale, but it remains to be seen if Steve Carell will be among them. “It would be fantastic if [Steve] would return,” he said. “He loved how [Michael Scott] exited, and is probably anxious about not messing up such a stylish exit. That’s a perfectly legitimate point. We’ll see.

“There’s so much to pay off after nine seasons,” Daniels added. “My biggest concern is just packing in all these great ideas the writing staff has and make sure we squeeze as many as we can into the ending.”
    http://tvline.com/2012/08/21/the-off...ding-season-9/

Clark Duke is joining the show, Roy is coming back for an arch and now that this news is out, I'm sure a lot of former cast members will show up too. I'd be shocked if Carell doesn't return.

vCash
    Carrel HAS to return at some point. Wouldn't be right not having him as the boss again.

vCash
    Hope that loud mouth annoying woman Nellie wont be back
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Are they still planing the spin off?

vCash
    Even though it needs to end this will always be one of those shows for me that I will always miss. The characters where just amazing and so many times you felt like you actually worked there.

The perfect ended would be everyone sitting down at Michaels house to watch the documentary.....as a family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Even though it needs to end this will always be one of those shows for me that I will always miss. The characters where just amazing and so many times you felt like you actually worked there.

The perfect ended would be everyone sitting down at Michaels house to watch the documentary.....as a family.
    Wow damn. That's pretty solid MB. I'll be really sad to see this show go. All of the characters were ones that i genuinely liked. They were all developed well and contributed greatly in their own special ways. The show did lose a step though after Carrell's departure so i can understand NBC wanting to take it off the air. Though i thought i heard that it was doing well ratings wise.

Can't Wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    Are they still planing the spin off?
    In the link it says:

The news has no impact on the possible Dwight-centric spin-off The Farm, which will be introduced in an episode of The Office to air this fall.
    So i guess that they're gonna do the Dwight show.

Also liked this tidbit

The Scranton Strangler will be unmasked.

vCash
    The Scranton Strangler is totally Gabe or Creed.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Bryan Cranston directing one of the episodes I just read.
    cant wait to see that episode!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    The Scranton Strangler is totally Gabe or Creed.
    I can't imagine it being Creed. Maybe Gabe but it seems like a stretch for his character.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Hope that loud mouth annoying woman Nellie wont be back
    It's already been announced she will be. I'm not looking for much this season, I just want Carrel to come back for the finale.

vCash
    I hope the Dwight spin-off doesn't bomb. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I'm assuming they have a solid plan in place for that already though.

I seriously hope Carrel wouldn't let his fondness of Michael's exit in S7 interfere with what could be a sick return at least for the last couple of episodes.

vCash
    I figured as much. Can't wait for this final season where all of our questions will be answered. Enjoy it while it lasts, I know I will! Mad excited!

vCash
    I'm happy to see that their going to finish the show after this season. There's really no more plot lines for it to continue. I just hope Nelly goes.

vCash
    1) Carrel makes Atleast one cameo
    2) Scranton Strangler is unmasked

I'll be happy if that happens

The End is Coming.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast