Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    vCash
    glad with the way the placed. still hate frank though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I want a rookies vs. veterans with loaded teams.

Johnny, Evan, Kenny, Wes, CT vs. Zach, Zito, Leroy, CJ, Frank (just throwing out names off the top of my head)

That would be awesome.
    Yes. I would love that... I want Brandon thrown on there too. I really like him for some reason.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    That sucked I would say.

Really never want to see a two day final again, with the dumb time bonus garbage, there is no way for them to gauge what represents a fair time bonus. This was like the artic one only less cool and less intense.

Was holding out hope Zito would catch up, but no such luck. Seeing that ****ing douche bag Frank win that money when CT has never won a challenge is laughable. That was the weakest cast I can remember since the old old days where it was more goofy than physical (old battle of the seasons I think). And you know you think he is "the man".

I hate him, I can't believe I hate someone without ever meeting them, how no one tells it to him straight is beyond me. I want him on the next challenge (assuming this one didn't kill the franchise), but I want CT, Johnny, Wes, Evan, and Kenny on to beat him down.

Normally I hate veteran vs rookie challenges, since the vets always kick ***, but I would welcome it at this time.

vCash
    And I don't want to put Leroy on the team with those insufferable douche bags, he's way to bad *** for those losers.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 12-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    this finals didn't look nearly as intense as last season's. kinda disappointing. at least Brooklyn didn't win.

vCash
    I hate the winning team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    this finals didn't look nearly as intense as last season's. kinda disappointing. at least Brooklyn didn't win.
    yeah all this final was, was running pretty much. the tire thing couldn't be that hard.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728