Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

What Gaming Headset Do You Use

I currently own the Tritton AX Pros, Turtle Beach x41s, Turtle Beach xp500s, Sennheiser PC 350s, and the Astro A40s. Headsets I wouldn't mind adding to my collection would be the Astro A50s and the Sennheiser PC 360s. I will not buy the A50s until Astro fixes the problems with them whether it be a simple firmware fix or if they need to upgrade some hardware, out of my 11 friends who bought them only 2 have headsets that have no problems lol.

I'm just curious what you guys game with because although I have several headsets I find that the only ones that get consistent use are my A40s because I personally think they sound the best.

So what headset is your guys' favorites?

vCash
    Using a Logitech G35 for gaming on PC, on the console I'm not a big online gamer, so the standard headset is enough for me, while sound goes over the 5.1 system.

Just to listen to Music or Movies I'm using a AKG K141, for the price it has incredible sound.

vCash
    I use a make shift headset . I don't game much so I really don't shell out money for a decent one. I go budget when it comes to gaming so I went with JVC HARX300. It can't be beat for $9. I hear every footstep in CS so i'm cool with it. I just velcro a mic right on the side to make it a headset. I might use my old phone bluetooth and just clip it to my shirt or something or velcro as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    The regular one that comes with the 360.

vCash
    Steelseries Sibera, although I have nice computer speakers with a sub so I normally dont use them. I have it hooked up so my ps3 plays off the same speakers.

vCash
    http://www.inventorysource.com/image...Z0310AA005.jpg

Upgraded my creative lab sound card and got this for free as a throw in...price range on it is between 40 and 80 bucks I believe but I have not used it once and am not sure if it is even good.

Its a creative labs fatality headset I believe

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Steelseries Sibera, although I have nice computer speakers with a sub so I normally dont use them. I have it hooked up so my ps3 plays off the same speakers.
    Yes i do the same. Surprised more people don't.

As for headsets, i stick with the standard PX21s. I upgraded to the PX3s, and they were awesome, but the sound kept cutting out on DVDs and games without dolby digital. I downgraded back to the PX21s. If you don't mind the cord, they have great sound and at $70-$80 i don't think you can go wrong.

vCash
    stf... I need the perfect gaming mouse/keyboard preferably wireless but if not that is cool... I know wireless keyboard and gaming is bad but I hate wires lol....Any ideas? Price isn't an issue.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    stf... I need the perfect gaming mouse/keyboard preferably wireless but if not that is cool... I know wireless keyboard and gaming is bad but I hate wires lol....Any ideas? Price isn't an issue.
    Yeahhhh....very bad

If you're dead set on that....I've heard very good reviews about....
    http://wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-r...rd-review.html

It's pricy though, and wireless is horrible for gaming. Wouldn't rec it at all.
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 08-21-2012 at 09:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Yeahhhh....very bad

If you're dead set on that....I've heard very good reviews about....
    http://wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-r...rd-review.html

It's pricy though, and wireless is horrible for gaming. Wouldn't rec it at all.
    Honestly I didn't have a Problem with my Logitech G700 gaming mouse, and my MX Revolution before that. If you're not a competitive gamer you should be fine with good wireless mouses and keyboards. Honestly I couldn't find delays and the only real difference for me is the weight of the mouse.

vCash
    Headsets Ive head in order:

Turtle Beach X11
    Turtle Beach X31
    Triton Detonator
    Astros A40 with a Mix Amp Pro

Astros are by far my favorite. They are just simply amazing. You can literally hear every little thing. Great for Search and Destroy.

vCash
    P11 T. Beach for PS3. Reliable, sturdy and great sound for a cheap price.

vCash
    I was looking into astros, but tbh i don't like the idea of having to change/charge batteries..

vCash
    I use speakers

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    None

As for the keyboard thing, GO MECHANICAL! Best keyboards hands down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast