Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Will Win The Series?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Fran Giants

8 36.36%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers!!!!!

14 63.64%
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    On a side note, Kemp looks lost at the plate right now. I am pretty disappointed in him lately but hopefully he figures it out tonight and tmrw. 2 out of 3 would be great if we can make it happen. We win tonight and I think we win the series. Cain is notoriously terrible against the Dodgers. Gotta win one at the very least.
    Cain's struggled more in the beginning of his career against the Dodgers. He's pitched exceptionally well since the beginning of 2010 til now against them. And you really can't just write off a Cain start as a L anyway. It'll be a tough game for both sides.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Dude gtfo. Post like this again, and ill find you when my team wins the division to rub it in your face after you are feeling pretty low from defeat. You win one game and you come in here throwing scheduling differences as if its inevitable that we will lose. We just beat two playoff teams in back to back series away. I think this Dodger team is pretty capable of taking this division.
    I'll be waiting at the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Sometimes there is a fine line on being overconfident and a homer. I'm not saying you are, but you have to admit that the Giants have a much easier road to the post season as I have said a month ago. Giants are heating up, especially this month and our inconsistent offense are factors that can't be just thrown away with a simply subjective "pride" with our team. It is a race I get it, but if you disregard records and schedule, then you might as well step into an unknown room blindfolded.
    A sensible Dodger fan that uses reason, very nice to see. This is basically what I have been saying for the past month as well. Anything can obviously happen and nothing is in stone, but anyone that doesn't see the Giants have a decisive advantage doesn't have much baseball IQ
    Last edited by d79cheese; 08-21-2012 at 01:25 PM.

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    Lol Giants fans trying to needle us, Cmon you guys seriously don't think you have hope when your best hitter is done for the year?, Soriano who the cubs are assuming willing to pay a great deal of the salary doesn't want to play for you guys, its only a matter of time before it catches up to you. How are you going to beat the Dodgers in the division if you don't have anyone to get on base or drive them in? Kemp and Ethier might be in a slump but this is actually your lineup for the rest of the year.. Keep on posting it wont change anything when its all said and done

all teams have to do is Intentional Walk posey and you have 0 threat

LOL AT THINKING YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE WITH US WHAT A JOKE
    Last edited by fulltiltdodger; 08-21-2012 at 02:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltiltdodger View Post
    You're crazy if you think we're going run away with the division.

We have a very tough schedule next month, the Giants do not. Don't forget the d-bags as well. Can we win the division? Yes. Will it be easy? No chance in hell.

vCash
    Lol Giants fans trying to needle us, Cmon you guys seriously don't think you have hope when your best hitter is done for the year?, Soriano who the cubs are assuming willing to pay a great deal of the salary doesn't want to play for you guys, its only a matter of time before it catches up to you. How are you going to beat the Dodgers in the division if you don't have anyone to get on base or drive them in? Kemp and Ethier might be in a slump but this is actually your lineup for the rest of the year.. Keep on posting it wont change anything when its all said and done

all teams have to do is Intentional Walk posey and you have 0 threat

I guess Pablo, Pence, Belt count for nothing. Arias and Crawford have been very good in August, but by no means am I counting on them to continue that. LOL at you if you actually believe what you wrote.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I'm worried. The missing Kemp and Ethier is scary.
    5>2

vCash
    We're going no where unless Kemp and Ethier start hitting.

At least Hanley is hot.

vCash
    Wow, we have some annoying pre teen Dodger fans on our board. The Giants fans are better human beings than some of you on here

vCash

Gamethread | Aug 20-22 : San Francisco Giants (66-55) @ Los Angeles Dodgers (67-55)

Losing Melky isn't the end of the world for the Giants...

Their strong point is there pitching, period. Their rotation is very scary....

Look at last nights game...Kerhaw pitched a great game an we still lost...cold bits or not they can shut anyone down on any day..

We need to get hot within the next few weeks .

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Sometimes there is a fine line on being overconfident and a homer. I'm not saying you are, but you have to admit that the Giants have a much easier road to the post season as I have said a month ago. Giants are heating up, especially this month and our inconsistent offense are factors that can't be just thrown away with a simply subjective "pride" with our team. It is a race I get it, but if you disregard records and schedule, then you might as well step into an unknown room blindfolded.
    Ya, they have a easier schedule, but that doesn't mean anything, baseball isn't won on paper

BTW- to anybody thinking we are gonna run away with the division, you guys are smoking the good stuff, give it over
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASPORTSFAN1996:23395475
    Ya, they have a easier schedule, but that doesn't mean anything, baseball isn't won on paper

BTW- to anybody thinking we are gonna run away with the division, you guys are smoking the good stuff, give it over
    How does that mean mean nothing? You can actually say that if we go against the the top 4 from now on and the Giants faces the worst 4 only, that still doesn't mean anything? Sure, players go into slumps and hot streaks, but schedule is crucial in any sports. Sounds like this is a contradiction for the both of us, but baseball isn't won on paper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post

I guess Pablo, Pence, Belt count for nothing. Arias and Crawford have been very good in August, but by no means am I counting on them to continue that. LOL at you if you actually believe what you wrote.
    bro why are you guys posting in a dodgers thread in the first place? You are trolling here and honestly expect dodgers fan to keep it clean with you? Honestly can't be serious!!!

I am only mentioning 3 players from our lineup (kemp,ethier,ramirez) not even the rest of our roster so go ahead and mention any random bum from your team then convince yourself first that they are going to be providing the same production as melky was performing this year. It doesnt matter if we win by 10 games or 1 game, We are taking the division this year bottom line..

and gl to us tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgers33089 View Post
    Wow, we have some annoying pre teen Dodger fans on our board. The Giants fans are better human beings than some of you on here
    I am 30 and why are you taking the side of a Giants fan?

vCash
    How is he trolling?

He's just pointing out the obvious.

vCash
    bro why are you guys posting in a dodgers thread in the first place? You are trolling here and honestly expect dodgers fan to keep it clean with you? Honestly can't be serious!!!

I am only mentioning 3 players from our lineup (kemp,ethier,ramirez) not even the rest of our roster so go ahead and mention any random bum from your team then convince yourself first that they are going to be providing the same production as melky was performing this year. It doesnt matter if we win by 10 games or 1 game, We are taking the division this year bottom line..

and gl to us tonight
    How am I trolling? What did I say that intentionally instigated a fight or something like that? If you look at my previous posts from today there's nothing even remotely close to what you claim I'm doing. I'm just disagreeing with you like Dodger fans have disagreed with us in the Giants forum. Can I not disagree with you just because it's your forum?

As I can see there's no reason to even continue this discussion because you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 08-21-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Ariana Grande

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast