And I'm looking but supposedly RC (the banker with big ****) has nudes floating out there
After watching the 1st episode, id still hold pretty true to my first impressions about this being a terrible cast. The one dude, i cant remember his name but its the one who was presented as being pretty sharp...looks interesting and RC is ok, but other than that im not feeling good. I do like the 3 tribe format though.
My prayers were answered when they sent Roxy home....
(1) Everytime they showed her she had this **** look on her face.
(2) She complained last week about not being good at puzzles and being a real physical person because she had military experience. Then this week when Russell asks her to go twice she said she couldn't because she didn't drink enough water earlier in the day? I'm fairly certain these aren't surprise challenges.
(3) The constant *****ing about Malcolm and Angie "full blown cuddling" and saying that they were moaning and making out? Exaggerate much....
(4) She complained about everybody wanting to do too much in camp and said instead they should have been saving their strength for the challenges. And yet in the challenge she was the one that declined to run it twice and had somebody else do it.... So she done nothing in camp and then took the easy way out in the challenge as well.
(5) After the challenge that was one of the first things she brought up was how Angie was exhausted and laid out after the challenge. That is probably because she ran it twice instead of *****ing about her hydration level for the day....
(6) Everything that nearly everybody said she had some kind of smirk, eye roll or sigh.... Good god go home and get somebody to pull that stick out of your ***
(7) What was the deal with the rain making her zone out and freak out about her religion and question herself? She was a missionary? It just made her look like a very mentally weak person.
and 4 more reasons why I'm glad that Roxy got sent home instead of Angie
I don't see the Yellow tribe losing at all with the three tribes in place and will probably merge with all of their players. Also for some reason I see Lisa going far in this game due to the fact that they keep trying to make it a point that the tribe is isolated from her which they do in a lot of seasons with one person at the beginning trying to make you believe that there is no way she can go far but then they are there at the end.
I think the Brazilian chick is going to go against big boobs too when they do merge with all of their players. Just a hunch because they seemed to be trying to build something with those too last night too.