Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The men were all idiots including Troyzan, the chick that won was one of the more dominant female players ever to play. She was awesome.
    I would be an All-American Quarterback if I were playing against special education students....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The men were all idiots including Troyzan, the chick that won was one of the more dominant female players ever to play. She was awesome.
    Yeah she was pretty good. All I could do during the shows was stare at her mustache though.

vCash
    Chelsea, Kat and Troyzan were cool. Screw Kim, so annoying, but at least she deserved the win unlike some previous winners.

vCash
    hahaha I forgot about Kat. She was entertaining.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    The final 5 was leaked on a radio show like 2 weeks ago. I was listening and was pissed when I heard them sit there and pretty much give it away.

Barely anybody that looks like a threat in challenges and most of them either look like they are gonna be boring or full of themselves....

Katie Hanson

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LYb5K4NbB6...tie+Hanson.jpg

And I'm looking but supposedly RC (the banker with big ****) has nudes floating out there
    After watching the 1st episode, id still hold pretty true to my first impressions about this being a terrible cast. The one dude, i cant remember his name but its the one who was presented as being pretty sharp...looks interesting and RC is ok, but other than that im not feeling good. I do like the 3 tribe format though.

vCash
    Also Russells voice sounds EXACTLY like Jaleel White,....its like when i hear Russell i just think of Jaleel hosting the show Blackout. Kinda freaks me out, lol.

vCash
    We need Phillip Sheppard back.

vCash
    Phillip vs Coach

vCash
    Really happy to see Michael Skupin back. this season hasnt excited me too much yet. I do however like RC!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I would be an All-American Quarterback if I were playing against special education students....
    Easy to say that as an outsider, totally different being there and doing it.

vCash
    I had no idea Survivor was still on. This one is in the Phils so I may take a gander.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Oh my god some of the girls on this season are so hot. 3 of them instantly come to my mind and I feel it wiggle.

Zane was so dumb. His strategy was interesting though... at least he had one. Just too dumb.

vCash
    So happy the eye candy isn't gone and the girl who acts like she did anything for the tribe took her place.

Cookies though . I'd eat her cookie.

vCash
    My prayers were answered when they sent Roxy home....

(1) Everytime they showed her she had this **** look on her face.

(2) She complained last week about not being good at puzzles and being a real physical person because she had military experience. Then this week when Russell asks her to go twice she said she couldn't because she didn't drink enough water earlier in the day? I'm fairly certain these aren't surprise challenges.

(3) The constant *****ing about Malcolm and Angie "full blown cuddling" and saying that they were moaning and making out? Exaggerate much....

(4) She complained about everybody wanting to do too much in camp and said instead they should have been saving their strength for the challenges. And yet in the challenge she was the one that declined to run it twice and had somebody else do it.... So she done nothing in camp and then took the easy way out in the challenge as well.

(5) After the challenge that was one of the first things she brought up was how Angie was exhausted and laid out after the challenge. That is probably because she ran it twice instead of *****ing about her hydration level for the day....

(6) Everything that nearly everybody said she had some kind of smirk, eye roll or sigh.... Good god go home and get somebody to pull that stick out of your ***

(7) What was the deal with the rain making her zone out and freak out about her religion and question herself? She was a missionary? It just made her look like a very mentally weak person.

and 4 more reasons why I'm glad that Roxy got sent home instead of Angie

http://justingrantphotography.com/bl...ayton_0338.jpg

http://justingrantphotography.com/bl...ayton_1452.jpg

http://justingrantphotography.com/bl...ayton_0635.jpg

http://justingrantphotography.com/bl...ayton_1745.jpg

vCash
    I don't see the Yellow tribe losing at all with the three tribes in place and will probably merge with all of their players. Also for some reason I see Lisa going far in this game due to the fact that they keep trying to make it a point that the tribe is isolated from her which they do in a lot of seasons with one person at the beginning trying to make you believe that there is no way she can go far but then they are there at the end.

I think the Brazilian chick is going to go against big boobs too when they do merge with all of their players. Just a hunch because they seemed to be trying to build something with those too last night too.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast