Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I was surprised that we didn't see that even get talked about.
    Why? Both Denise and Malcolm wanted the other out of the picture. They didn't want to go with each other to the finals. They wanted to be sitting next to Lisa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Why? Both Denise and Malcolm wanted the other out of the picture. They didn't want to go with each other to the finals. They wanted to be sitting next to Lisa.
    Right, and im sure Denise was 99% sure they were getting rid of Malcom. Of course the editing will play up that Skupin might "go against the best" to make it seem like Malcom and Denise didnt know what was gonna happen, but in reality the Malcom was probably the slam dunk the entire time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Right, and im sure Denise was 99% sure they were getting rid of Malcom. Of course the editing will play up that Skupin might "go against the best" to make it seem like Malcom and Denise didnt know what was gonna happen, but in reality the Malcom was probably the slam dunk the entire time.
    Exactly. Denise thought she was going to be gone if Malcolm won immunity which it looked like he was going to after getting the advantage. She tried to reach out to Malcolm who did not reciprocate. As soon as Malcolm lost the challenge, everyone knew he was going home.

vCash
    What a choke job by Malcolm on that challenge. Sucks, he played a flawless game up to that point. It's annoying that Denise keeps thinking she outsmarted him. Lisa+Skupin just voted out the better player, it had nothing to do with Denise "outwitting" Malcolm. She stayed cause she's not as good as Malcolm.

Lisa was just as good as Denise IMO, I don't see the difference between the 2 at all. Skupin should've won. I don't see why everyone thought Denise is this amazing schemer? She was just really nice to everyone lol.

Not trying to diss Denise, I really want to know what she did. Someone explain to me what strategical moves she made that the jury were so infatuated with?
    Last edited by NYMetros; 12-18-2012 at 08:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    What a choke job by Malcolm on that challenge. Sucks, he played a flawless game up to that point. It's annoying that Denise keeps thinking she outsmarted him. Lisa+Skupin just voted out the better player, it had nothing to do with Denise "outwitting" Malcolm. She stayed cause she's not as good as Malcolm.

Lisa was just as good as Denise IMO, I don't see the difference between the 2 at all. Skupin should've won. I don't see why everyone thought Denise is this amazing schemer? She was just really nice to everyone lol.

Not trying to diss Denise, I really want to know what she did. Someone explain to me what strategical moves she made that the jury were so infatuated with?
    That does piss me off as well. The people sit in the final 3 and say that they played a better game than people like Carter and Malcolm who essentially got voted off because everybody knew they couldn't beat them at the end.

Going by their logic then Abi played the 5th best game.... Which clearly wasn't the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post

I agree, and Denise's arrogance about it really bothered me. I feel she won the vote by default because the jury didn't want to vote for Lisa or Skupin. It was annoying seeing her rub it in everyone's face as if she actually dominated the field, instead of having the win fall in her lap.

But, in the end, she did win, so what do I know lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I agree, and Denise's arrogance about it really bothered me. I feel she won the vote by default because the jury didn't want to vote for Lisa or Skupin. It was annoying seeing her rub it in everyone's face as if she actually dominated the field, instead of having the win fall in her lap.

But, in the end, she did win, so what do I know lol
    Kinda like the season that Sophie won because nobody wanted to vote for any of the final 3 that season. She didn't win because she deserved it she won because she was the least sucky option of the 3....

vCash
    good for Denise
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324