Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Malcolm and Denise will vote together next round, but if Skup and Lisa are smart, now is when they jump on those two. You would have to imagine that Malcolm and Denise want to bring Abi to the final 3. If they can convince Abi to vote for Denise, they can then vote Malcolm out at the final 4 if he doesn't win immunity. I have a feeling Abi will be the swing vote at next tribal council and not the easy elimination.
    Smart play but will never happen. Right now the final four have to stay true to each other because that is a jury vote if either go against each other they will lose. It's time to start worrying about jury votes and if they go back on their deal that WAS announced last night then they will look like a liar which a lot of jury members would probably hold against them. If Malcolm didn't announce the alliance last night then I could see a swindle working but not after that. And it also makes them all four look bad when they constantly have said they want the best people there at the end but then backstab who they have been with just for Abi. Not going to happen.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    They already went against that by voting off Carter though. The plan was original the 6 best, then Abi won immunity so Penner left. No reason Abi shouldn't have gone home here.

vCash
    ...but they were pretty truthful with Carter in yesterday's episode and he really has nobody to be mad at and he seems like a kid who will not hold grudges anyways.

If Denise wins immunity next week then Abi is gone for sure. If Lisa or Skupin win then there is a shot that Denise goes home.

vCash
    Honestly, I'm still debating if voting Carter out was the right decision or not. I think it was for Skupin/Lisa but I would have probably voted out Abi if I was Malcolm/Denise unless Skupin and Lisa were really pushing to keep Abi. Even if Carter went on a mini-immunity run, he still probably wouldn't have beat Malcolm or Denise head-to-head at the final tribal. By leaving Abi around they have basically sealed that if by some miracle she wins immunity, Denise will be gone. If not, there is still a chance if Denise doesn't win immunity. They would have had a better shot at trying to get Carter on their side since Abi and Denise hate each other, if it came down to the 5th place person winning immunity.

I get that Carter has a lot better shot at immunity than Abi, but in the eyes of Malcolm/Denise is that really that bad of a thing?

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattz1212 View Post
    Honestly, I'm still debating if voting Carter out was the right decision or not. I think it was for Skupin/Lisa but I would have probably voted out Abi if I was Malcolm/Denise unless Skupin and Lisa were really pushing to keep Abi. Even if Carter went on a mini-immunity run, he still probably wouldn't have beat Malcolm or Denise head-to-head at the final tribal. By leaving Abi around they have basically sealed that if by some miracle she wins immunity, Denise will be gone. If not, there is still a chance if Denise doesn't win immunity. They would have had a better shot at trying to get Carter on their side since Abi and Denise hate each other, if it came down to the 5th place person winning immunity.

I get that Carter has a lot better shot at immunity than Abi, but in the eyes of Malcolm/Denise is that really that bad of a thing?
    It is really hard to read anything you write with your sig right there staring at me. Good Job.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Im glad Carter is gone. I mean, i get that you cant have an entire cast of loudmouths but who in the casting department really looks at this guy's tape and says...."oh yeah we gotta have him on here!". It doesnt get much more boring than him.

vCash
    So excited for tonight's episode

vCash
    I will flip the **** out if Denise goes home Hoping Malcolm/Denise win immunity so then they can both be safe. I wish Abi would get the **** off my tv now.

vCash
    Ding dong the witch is dead!!!

Are we going to get a final 2 instead? 2 hour finale for one elimination and a jury? That's too much time, has to be two eliminations.

vCash
    Yeah, no way they just do one elimination, so it will be a 2 person finale.

vCash
    ...and Abi is such a dumb ho, she decides to insult the guy that she needs to have her back in order to stay. I guess though she knew she was not going to break that alliance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    ...and Abi is such a dumb ho, she decides to insult the guy that she needs to have her back in order to stay. I guess though she knew she was not going to break that alliance.
    I was hoping Probst was about to lay into her when he called her name after she lit up Skupin for no reason. That was ridiculous. Credit to him for not being sucked in, and I LOL'd when he was dancing at the end.

Anyone catch how Lisa was trying to gain jury votes by sticking up for her original tribe when Denise said Abi was lucky her tribe avoided council? It's not like Denise was saying the tribe was lucky to have stayed out of council, just that Abi was lucky to have never been on the block because her tribe kept staying clear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I was hoping Probst was about to lay into her when he called her name after she lit up Skupin for no reason. That was ridiculous. Credit to him for not being sucked in, and I LOL'd when he was dancing at the end.

Anyone catch how Lisa was trying to gain jury votes by sticking up for her original tribe when Denise said Abi was lucky her tribe avoided council? It's not like Denise was saying the tribe was lucky to have stayed out of council, just that Abi was lucky to have never been on the block because her tribe kept staying clear.
    I can't believe that Denise failed to clarify that comment. Thats all she had to say was that yeah you guys won all those challenges with Abi sitting out nearly every single one of them.... Not a single one of those challenges was won by anything she done.

Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    I will flip the **** out if Denise goes home Hoping Malcolm/Denise win immunity so then they can both be safe. I wish Abi would get the **** off my tv now.
    Let me ask the question. Why the hell didn't Malcolm give Denise the idol if he was voting for Abi to go home?

vCash
    He wanted to keep the idol to bring home he said. I kind of get it.

So happy Abi is gone. Really was just done with her. Although she did have a fat ***.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, no way they just do one elimination, so it will be a 2 person finale.
    They will do 20 minutes of crap though of them walking through the island and remembering everyone and telling stupid stories about them. Then another 20 minutes of them getting a final 3 or 4 feast for being there. 20 minutes of the final immunity challenge. 20 minutes of who will be the fourth one voted out and in the final four including the tribal. 30 minutes of the final 3 tribal trying to get jury votes. Then the final 10 minutes will be the vote and Probst taking his chopper to a Live scene leading to the reunion. There is your 2 hours with a lot of commercials in and a 3 person final and just one elimination.

Been saying for 4 weeks now that it will be Skup, Denise and Lisa and Skup is winning. Especially after last night I have no doubt he wins as he know also can get the sympathy vote if he wanted to after having to deal with Abi. Plus I still see Abi voting for him over Denise and Lisa.

HOYERMANIA!!!

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast