Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Strategy, a lot easier to beat Abi in immunity challenges than Carter.

vCash
    Lisa is my least favorite contestant ever

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    I told you Abi might hang around... If she wins immunity next week, then it gets really interesting since she and Malcolm will both be immune.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    I told you Abi might hang around... If she wins immunity next week, then it gets really interesting since she and Malcolm will both be immune.
    It'll be worth noting to see what sort of immunity challenge comes up next week because Abi sure as hell won't win again unless it involves tying shoelaces.

I wonder if she thinks she's still around because of her fake idol. Think she'll continue to pretend she has an idol next week and just "chose" not to play it this week? Or does she know the jig is up?

vCash
    I'm bringing Abi (annoying, terrible) and Skupin (returning player) with me to the finals if I'm anyone else.

vCash
    Ugh!

vCash
    Essentially, Malcolm has this locked up if he wins immunity in the final 4.

vCash
    Well I called Carter going home tonight. I was right on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Well I called Carter going home tonight. I was right on.
    Me and you both brother. Still calling Skup, Lisa and Denise in the final with Skup winning. It was interesting with what Skup said last night towards Carter, I think he gained his vote in the jury. If Skup gets to the finals I don't see how anyone besides Malcolm can beat him right now. Denise is starting to come off as condescending, everyone knows Lisa is gone (I wouldn't be surprised to see her get any votes), and Skup will probably play the card of returning Survivor that got all the way to the final when everyone wanted him out to begin with. Seriously he has been talked about being sent home since Day 1 and is still there and they have even constantly told him to his face that he was going home. I think he will play that card and everyone will realize that even though Denise has been to every tribal that she was never really in any threat of going home unlike Skup. He has played his hang under the radat sneakily and let each other kill each other off and I think that has been a great gameplan this season with everyone thinking they run the show. Plus I think he wins the final immunity in the final four and votes Malcolm off being a key point in people voting for him too. I honestly think Denise' only vote right now would come from Kent and Malcolm. Artis, Pete, RC, Penner, Carter and Abi will probably all vote for Skup in the final I am starting to believe. Abi because he has been the only one out of Lisa and Denise that have not ripped her apart at Tribal.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I liked Carter so I was kinda sad.

vCash
    It sucked to see carter go, but it's a part of the game.

If Malchom or Denise win it I'll be happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Did they vote Carter out because of strategy or because they believed Abi had an immunity idol?
    Didn't matter if she had an idol. They could have split the vote on Carter and Abi if they wanted to get rid of her.

vCash
    Malcolm and Denise will vote together next round, but if Skup and Lisa are smart, now is when they jump on those two. You would have to imagine that Malcolm and Denise want to bring Abi to the final 3. If they can convince Abi to vote for Denise, they can then vote Malcolm out at the final 4 if he doesn't win immunity. I have a feeling Abi will be the swing vote at next tribal council and not the easy elimination.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Malcolm and Denise will vote together next round, but if Skup and Lisa are smart, now is when they jump on those two. You would have to imagine that Malcolm and Denise want to bring Abi to the final 3. If they can convince Abi to vote for Denise, they can then vote Malcolm out at the final 4 if he doesn't win immunity. I have a feeling Abi will be the swing vote at next tribal council and not the easy elimination.
    very good point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    If Skup gets to the finals I don't see how anyone besides Malcolm can beat him right now.
    Completely disagree. Think Denise beats Skupin easily.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast