Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    But look at the timing of the auction too....is it just coincidental that it happened to come at a time where an elimination was blatantly obvious? And what about the immunity challenge? Coincidental that it was something easy and not physically or mentally demanding? Would you at least agree that things were catered towards Abi this episode? These things just point to something going on, (and its not the 1st time theyve done stuff like this) and if they do anything to try and enhance one person's chances, then everything comes into question including Russell finding idols.

Plus Abi also does not seem like a smart player who would know about what might happen at the auction unless she was told, if it was Penner id buy it, but not Abi.
    I'm not saying it isn't set up or catered to help someone, hell I said during the episode that it was made for Abi to at least have a great shot at winning, I'm just saying I don't believe production tells contestants anything like that.

FWIW, RC said Abi is a smart player in one of her Ponderosa videos. I thought it was a very smart move to make up the whole thing about the note having two messages and it was up to her to read the 2nd half or not.

vCash
    I think it's a coincidence. I don't see a reason for the producers or film crew to want to keep Abi around, viewers don't like her and I'd bet ratings are low when she's featured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I'm not saying it isn't set up or catered to help someone, hell I said during the episode that it was made for Abi to at least have a great shot at winning, I'm just saying I don't believe production tells contestants anything like that.

FWIW, RC said Abi is a smart player in one of her Ponderosa videos. I thought it was a very smart move to make up the whole thing about the note having two messages and it was up to her to read the 2nd half or not.
    Yeah that was actually kinda smart, i was surprised by that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I think it's a coincidence. I don't see a reason for the producers or film crew to want to keep Abi around, viewers don't like her and I'd bet ratings are low when she's featured.
    What the producers do not want is an episode where the elimination is very obvious. They want drama to keep the viewers interested, thats why they would want Abi to win immunity. I could see in them discussing Abi winning and whether Penner will be able to flip things as it would make for the best storyline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    What the producers do not want is an episode where the elimination is very obvious. They want drama to keep the viewers interested, thats why they would want Abi to win immunity. I could see in them discussing Abi winning and whether Penner will be able to flip things as it would make for the best storyline.
    Good point, I didn't think of that, but there's also probably a good amount of people who tuned in and couldn't wait to see her go, regardless of how obvious it appeared

vCash
    Who gets removed from the show tonight? My bet is on Carter. I just feel that the time has come to remove the dude with no vocal chords.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Who gets removed from the show tonight? My bet is on Carter. I just feel that the time has come to remove the dude with no vocal chords.
    I was actually just going to post that I think Carter goes home tonight. I think someone in the 4 person alliance will win immunity and they will decide to stick with Abi for another 3 days because she isn't a threat in challenges like Carter to do anything to break up the final 4 deal and they have to get him out now. I think its going to be a pretty boring episode though with the family reunions. Hopefully nobody shows up for Abi and she breaks down blaming it on cultural differences again.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash

Survivor: Philippines

Carter performs well in challenges, I say he wins tonight's immunity and Abi finally goes home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I was actually just going to post that I think Carter goes home tonight. I think someone in the 4 person alliance will win immunity and they will decide to stick with Abi for another 3 days because she isn't a threat in challenges like Carter to do anything to break up the final 4 deal and they have to get him out now. I think its going to be a pretty boring episode though with the family reunions. Hopefully nobody shows up for Abi and she breaks down blaming it on cultural differences again.
    Forgot tonight that the family reunion is going on tonight. Malcolm seemed pissed at his brother in the previews from last week.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Forgot tonight that the family reunion is going on tonight. Malcolm seemed pissed at his brother in the previews from last week.
    Which is why i think Abi goes home. Theyve planted the seeds already that Malcom will be the red herring of the episode. He'll talk about being in trouble and it will make viewers wonder if hell use his idol providing some drama...but in the end he'll still keep it and the obvious in Abi goes with a sweep vote.

vCash
    Huge win by Malcolm.

vCash
    Please get rid off Abi. Worst survivor ever

vCash
    Smart choice but nooooooooooooooooo.

vCash
    Did they vote Carter out because of strategy or because they believed Abi had an immunity idol?

vCash
    Strategy

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast