Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    It is so weird that the person with the hidden immunity idol always gets exposed and yet never voted out. The only reason they don't vote for Malcolm is because he has an idol. Such backwards thinking. Same thing happened when Rob won. He had the idol, everyone knew, and for that reason they didn't vote for him.
    Its also that a large contigent usually vote with the person that has the idol as they know they are safe no matter what and its kind of like an extra person with them. Its not like someone that is an alliance with Malcolm say Skup, Lisa or Denise are going to vote for him right now just to have him use it because then they know he will not be sent home and then be gunning for whoever tried getting him out. Thats why it would have been stupid for any one of them to try doing that last night because then Penner still would have went home with the other votes but then Malcolm would come back gunning for that person and get Abi and Carter and probably Denise to go with him. It would have been stupid for Lisa or Skup to try getting the idol out last night. Now other times when there was more people there to do it would have been better but the colossal sh$tfck that was that tribal where he and Abi both said they had one I don't think anyone knew what to do.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    I finally got to catch up with the Ponderosa videos, Jeff actually did tear his MCL on the first day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    I think Malcom is getting a winners edit too though. Hes been my pick for a while now. They make him out to be very smart especially with how theyll make him look like hes in real danger but doesnt play his idol. Like hes outsmarting everyone. Ill be surprised if hes not there at the end.

I think for drama purposes, watch Abi conveniently win the immunity idol. Penner will go home. Theyll do one of those endurance challenges where they offer food to each person who eliminates themselves to increase her odds. Thats what the Survivor conspiracy theorist inside me is saying.
    I called it! I knew Abi would make it one more week. Like i said most often when something is blatantly obvious, they have a way of giving that person the best odds to win and shake things up temporarily. May not have been the endurance elimination but the auction was the other scenario of how they do it...the show may not be 100% rigged but it definitely is somewhat to create the most drama. All these crazy challenges they do and this one just happens to be untying knots? lol. Abi will go next week though, as now theyve fooled the naive viewers into thinking she has a chance at immunity challenges so her elimination wont be as obvious to them going into the next episode as this one was.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 11-30-2012 at 01:17 AM.

vCash

Survivor: Philippines

It really is funny that a challenge would consist of untying knots.

vCash
    Untying knots and NOTHING ELSE! No running, no maze, no puzzle pieces to solve...just ****ing knots! lol. Clearly rigged to give Abi a great chance to win. And how convenient that the part of the challenge she wouldve struggled with, she got to skip through cause of the auction. I know she hasnt participated in many challenges but they probably knew in advance that she was quick with knots too.

vCash

They probably had a meeting about what can she do right and win in. She can't swim, run, think and barely is able to climb a bit. So they said, **** it lets make her untie knots. Lol

vCash
    She also can't flip over foam blocks. Producers had to really dig there. I heard their initial plan was to have a talking contest. Last one to stop talking wins immunity.

vCash
    lol these Abi jokes are killing me

vCash

They should of just gone with who can interrupt other players the most.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    They probably had a meeting about what can she do right and win in. She can't swim, run, think and barely is able to climb a bit. So they said, **** it lets make her untie knots. Lol
    I am actually wondering how rigged the show actually is. I wonder if somebody from the show suggested to her that she doesn't buy food and instead waits for something different.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I am actually wondering how rigged the show actually is. I wonder if somebody from the show suggested to her that she doesn't buy food and instead waits for something different.
    I used to think that they used to hint to Russel where the hidden idols used to be so he could go and find them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I used to think that they used to hint to Russel where the hidden idols used to be so he could go and find them.
    I was actually thinking about that earlier,....yes, i sit and think about old seasons of Survivor in my spare time, lol. To me theres no doubt he got an assist, Russell finding idols was pivotal in his seasons, theres just no way they could let a ratings grabber like him leave early. They will do what it takes to keep him in the game. It made for great drama, and probably my favorite Survivor moment in history when he pulled the idol out and that Gina girl went home (i think that was her name, the blonde hairstylist), but I refuse to believe he was just finding these things randomly. The one time he did leave early they probably knew there wasnt much they could do to save him and plus they had Boston Rob there anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Im sure she knew, shes not smart enough to save her money unless she knew it was coming. Those things are edited too, ive seen ones in the past where you'll see someone eating who was never shown to actually have bid on anything. Or the money wont add up, like you'll see someone going all-in with 200 when you only seen them give up 100 earlier. Theres some shennanigans going on for sure.

vCash
    I don't believe they tell the cast anything. Russell is a smart guy and everyone knows there are idols hiding now. We only see 42 minutes per episode compared to about 72 hours that take place in that span. He could have been looking and looking, there are only so many spots they could be. For Abi, anyone who ever watched a season would know there is always either a clue to an idol or an advantage at the immunity challenge so saving her money was smart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I don't believe they tell the cast anything. Russell is a smart guy and everyone knows there are idols hiding now. We only see 42 minutes per episode compared to about 72 hours that take place in that span. He could have been looking and looking, there are only so many spots they could be. For Abi, anyone who ever watched a season would know there is always either a clue to an idol or an advantage at the immunity challenge so saving her money was smart.
    But look at the timing of the auction too....is it just coincidental that it happened to come at a time where an elimination was blatantly obvious? And what about the immunity challenge? Coincidental that it was something easy and not physically or mentally demanding? Would you at least agree that things were catered towards Abi this episode? These things just point to something going on, (and its not the 1st time theyve done stuff like this) and if they do anything to try and enhance one person's chances, then everything comes into question including Russell finding idols.

Plus Abi also does not seem like a smart player who would know about what might happen at the auction unless she was told, if it was Penner id buy it, but not Abi.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 12-02-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast