Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I did not think for a second that Scoopin would flip on Malcolm after just making an alliance with him. It would be suicide for him because it would paint a huge target on him because is not like he, Pete and Abi would get the majority, they would still be down 4-3. I could see them flipping on each other now and Abi somehow making her way through the game a bit longer.

BTW is really hard to see who will win this time around because guys could flip on each other any given tribal council, if the new alliance stays true(which it may not), then I think Denise will win. If this happens it will be amazing considering that she was part of every tribal council during this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Yeah, I was nervous too thinking it could be Malcolm.
    it was a great strategy to take him out. If Mike had voted to get rid of Malcolm, he could have tried to ride the alliance with Penner and Lisa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    When an episode focuses on someone its usually them going home, except Lisa. She is getting a winners edit.
    I think Malcom is getting a winners edit too though. Hes been my pick for a while now. They make him out to be very smart especially with how theyll make him look like hes in real danger but doesnt play his idol. Like hes outsmarting everyone. Ill be surprised if hes not there at the end.

I think for drama purposes, watch Abi conveniently win the immunity idol. Penner will go home. Theyll do one of those endurance challenges where they offer food to each person who eliminates themselves to increase her odds. Thats what the Survivor conspiracy theorist inside me is saying.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 11-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.

vCash
    Denise will likely win any endurance challenge and she hates Abi enough to not allow her to win.

vCash
    Abi is too much of a weak ***** to win anything

vCash
    Honestly I do not know how weak or good she is because she has been involved in like 2 challenges.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Honestly I do not know how weak or good she is because she has been involved in like 2 challenges.
    she flipped that thing over really quickly in the first challenge on wednesday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    she flipped that thing over really quickly in the first challenge on wednesday.
    I thought so as well. She should be well rested. But really all that matters is that she can't run the table because first chance they get she is gone. I would give her a 1-2% chance of winning a challenge let alone all the remaining ones....

Malcolm is my favorite that was a scary vote read.

Abi just keeps diggin that hole. I hope she reads things people say about her online
    You remember Alicia from last season she was the spiteful arrogant ***** that was a special education teacher and made all kinds of comments about special kids and even made some comment about Christina and being able to handle her since she deals with ******** kids. Well she got fired from her job because of it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    I think Malcom is getting a winners edit too though. Hes been my pick for a while now. They make him out to be very smart especially with how theyll make him look like hes in real danger but doesnt play his idol. Like hes outsmarting everyone. Ill be surprised if hes not there at the end.

I think for drama purposes, watch Abi conveniently win the immunity idol. Penner will go home. Theyll do one of those endurance challenges where they offer food to each person who eliminates themselves to increase her odds. Thats what the Survivor conspiracy theorist inside me is saying.
    I got Lisa, Malcolm and Denise in the final 3 going by winners edit IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I got Lisa, Malcolm and Denise in the final 3 going by winners edit IMO
    Malcom and Denise would be two of mine for sure, Lisa im a little but on the fence if she actually makes the final 3 but i would pick her just based on the fact that the edits have portrayed Skupin out to be a moron all season and Carter hardly speaks. And i definitely think Penner is gone within the next 2 episodes
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 11-23-2012 at 10:56 PM.

vCash
    Denise will likely win any endurance challenge and she hates Abi enough to not allow her to win.
    Normally id agree, but any time going into an episode when something is blatantly obvious i expect some kind of shakeup for a week...or maybe theyll do one of those double elimination shows or somethin.

vCash
    They will do something like show the alliances fight and a possible chance that they flip on one another.

I think the only way Abi stays is if they do flip on one another and who survives takes her to the end because they know she can't win.

vCash
    I think skupin wins with denise and lisa in the final

vCash
    I think the editing for next weeks episode is going to look like people will actually flip and go with Abit just to make it a little more exciting but she probably wont.

Skupin would never win against Denise and Lisa in the final.

vCash
    I think the editing for next weeks episode is going to look like people will actually flip and go with Abit just to make it a little more exciting but she probably wont.

Skupin would never win against Denise and Lisa in the final.
    They will do something like show the alliances fight and a possible chance that they flip on one another.

I think the only way Abi stays is if they do flip on one another and who survives takes her to the end because they know she can't win.
    Yep. They will show some drama that probably isn't even from that time frame just to make it interesting because everybody knows Abi is going home. They do it all the time on reality shows. They will edit together clips from throughout the season to make it more interesting to the viewers.

I don't know if any of you guys watch or have ever watched the Ultimate Fighter. You can find all kinds of points where they edit stuff to make it look like something else because there will be points where somebody is in the background and they had been sent home or stuff of that nature.

They would have multiple fights in a row on the same day and then have them on the show as if they are all spread out days apart with build up in between each one.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast