Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Abi will never give that idol up yet. She might be the most insane person in survivor history. I've never seen someone so socially inept as her. She doesn't trust a single person and will flip on anyone in an instant. I can only hope she is watching the season to see how ridiculous she is. Russell Hantz would beat her in a landslide if they were the final two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Abi will never give that idol up yet. She might be the most insane person in survivor history. I've never seen someone so socially inept as her. She doesn't trust a single person and will flip on anyone in an instant. I can only hope she is watching the season to see how ridiculous she is. Russell Hantz would beat her in a landslide if they were the final two.
    She's way too stubborn to ever see how ridiculous she is. You can tell she's "always right", definitely the type of woman to avoid.

It's unfortunate, if I watched Survivor on mute, she wouldn't be too bad.

vCash
    Yes! Thank god there is a survivor thread! It is my favorite showww.

I absolutely freaking LOVE Malcolm and Denise.

I loved RC and Jeff too

I wish Abi would fall in the fire and need to leave, in pain. If I was on the show I wouldn't even be able to drag her *** to the end to win against her. She is just TOO much to handle. I wish Pete would have aligned with RC over Abi, how some people can be so stupid is beyond me!

vCash
    Eh, I think Lisa's vote was a cop-out and I think that's the way that most jury members would view it as well. She kind of fell in my books with this last episode, not only does she make it falsely seem like she's being "loyal" but she flipped back to what I think was the wrong strategy. As a viewer I am happy to see the likes of Penner, Malcolm, Denise on my TV longer but she really hurts herself. Also, to be safe with the idol still out there she's going to have to ditch her "loyalty" assuming neither Abi or Pete wins immunity to protect against the idol play and split the vote.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    Lisa is too concerned with being loyal to people who would never give her the time of day if they didn't need her for numbers.. staying with them is just making her look worse. She could have pulled together an older castaway alliance with Skupin & Penner.

vCash
    Lisa as a person who has been on tv, knows about image and how people come across on tv and are hated or loved. She will try to stay as loyal and truthful as possible.

vCash
    Well Penner told her best. The audience will be rooting for Lisa but they will not back up her decisions to stay loyal to such rotten people who really don't give a damn about her status in the game.

vCash
    This season has been amazing!

vCash
    Excited for this episode!! Hoping Abi gtfo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    Excited for this episode!! Hoping Abi gtfo!
    Previews make it look like this will be the peak of her annoyingness, which sucks, but hopefully leads to her going home.

vCash
    When an episode focuses on someone its usually them going home, except Lisa. She is getting a winners edit.

vCash
    man they are lighting Abi up at tribal lol

vCash
    Malcolm is my favorite that was a scary vote read.

Abi just keeps diggin that hole. I hope she reads things people say about her online

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    Malcolm is my favorite that was a scary vote read.

Abi just keeps diggin that hole. I hope she reads things people say about her online
    She wouldn't even finish reading the first sentence, she'd interrupt herself before she could finish

vCash
    Yeah, I was nervous too thinking it could be Malcolm.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast