Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Whatsherename looked sexy as hell as the first Jury member. Penner got a woody too.

vCash
    Great ****ing episodes. Was jumping out of my seat at Tribal.

vCash
    I'm so pissed Jeff is gone, done watching now.

vCash
    Crazy episode. How stupid is Abi. That chick is just ridicilous but I can see her staying in the game because like Pete said last night, no one will ever vote at the end for the idiot.

I still have a feeling that Skupin is going to win. Last night they seemed to make it a point of him telling Penner to just lay low and let everyone weed themselves out. I think he will get to the final five somehow with everyone worried about everyone else and he will win some immunities at that time and get to the final three.

Lisa has come to play finally and its awesome. Nobody seems to worry about getting her out either since they don't see her as a physical threat. She can lay low and just continue to play both sides. I think she Malcom, Denise and Skupin join up next week with Penner being their swing vote.

Also Jeff Kents exit speech was probably the best ever. I have 60 million but I wanted this so bad. Oh well it will only be 600,000 after Obama gets his hands on it. Classic redneck Kent. So mad he isn't there anymore but cant wait till Reunion when they out him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post

Damn. I wanted Jeff to win.
    I wanted him to win too. So pissed. Also pissed that i had the ending spoiled this morning on the radio. I have no idea where they go from here.

vCash
    Jeff losing sucks. I want Ibi to to lose so bad. I'm for Malcom, Denise and maybe Penner.

vCash
    you know what bugs me about him losing... it was like his name was picked at random. They could have taken out Denise or Carter but they picked Jeff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    Jeff losing sucks. I want Ibi to to lose so bad. I'm for Malcom, Denise and maybe Penner.
    At this point I want either Penner or Denise. I really wanted a Denise, Jeff, Penner final three, but that obviously won't happen anymore.

vCash
    I'm pulling for Denise or Malchom at this point.

Kinda sucks to see Jeff go, but that was an amazing episode last night.

vCash
    I just watched the episode, pretty mad Jeff went home. WTF was Skupin and Penner doing?

Great episode though, maybe the best since one of those classic Russell Hantz ones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I wanted him to win too. So pissed. Also pissed that i had the ending spoiled this morning on the radio. I have no idea where they go from here.
    Hell I had the top 5 spoiled for me months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I think all that talking confused Penner and picked Abi instead of Pete.
    I seen the vote for Abi and was like who the ****....

vCash
    And dear sweet lord baby jesus..... RC..... I almost had to clean off my tv screen. So hot....

vCash
    Yeah, RC is freaking hot, love that body and obviously she looked real pretty with make up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I just watched the episode, pretty mad Jeff went home. WTF was Skupin and Penner doing?

Great episode though, maybe the best since one of those classic Russell Hantz ones.
    All these years I thought Skupin was a great player, but he's really stupid. He hasn't really done anything smart in this entire season. Voting for Jeff made no sense for him.

vCash
    I think both Skupin and Penner got wind that Kent was the driving force on getting rid of both guys on the island. Kent was the one wanting them out more than anybody else. This was their shot to take him out and they did.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast