Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Everyone hates her too much to give her a chance. Skupin and Carter are the only people desperate enough to do it but Skupin wants to stay true to Lisa.

vCash
    Does Carter even have vocal cords?

vCash
    Lmao he's awful

vCash
    As soon as they showed Skupin talking about how she couldn't win, I immediately knew she was going to win. They do that sooooo much in Surivior, someone shocking the world especially after the person says they don't have a shot. I guarantee stuff like that is said every episode when they are on break and watching the final part of a competition but they only show it when it works against them. Brutal editing.

Sad to see Penner go. He grew on me a lot this season. Knew he was gone as soon as Abi won though. No chance of staying in after what he did last week.

By the way, Carter and Denise are both kind of beasts in challenges. They both might actually be better than Malcolm over all. Malcolm makes a ton of mistakes in challenges whereas Carter and Denise really don't. I want Malcolm to win for sure but I really wouldn't mind if anyone but Lisa or Abi won. Lisa is just so frustrating to watch, although I think her strategy would work well for jury votes. I think if comes down to Lisa-Malcolm and Denise, Penner would vote for Lisa. She played it well with her honesty.

vCash
    Did anyone lol when they realized they 3rd part of the challenge was simply untying knots? Like cmon man..

Dallas Mavericks GM

2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carter15 View Post
    Did anyone lol when they realized they 3rd part of the challenge was simply untying knots? Like cmon man..
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Wow, totally ****ing rigged.
    Yep. Somebody on here called it last week that they would do something where she would have a chance to either buy an advantage or offer the others things to drop out of the challenge.

vCash
    She better be gone next week. Shes a sad person.

vCash
    idunno but I LOL'd when Abi stuck her tongue out at Denise during tribal

vCash
    Carter is next to go IMO if he doesn't win Immunity just because I think the final four will want to get him out first not thinking Abi would win another Immunity cause she had already got her advantage in the game. Also I don't see Malcolm, Denise, Skup or Lisa flipping at this point because Lisa and Skup showed their trust worthiness in this vote and now you have to start worrying about Jury votes and I don't think Malcolm or Denise want to lose two votes and go back on their word with taking Abi. Just aint going to happen this late in the game where that is the most important thing from here on out is making the jury happy.

I think I only watched 10 minutes of the show last night as I found myself FF through most because it was basically the Abi show. Girl is freaking annoying as all hell. I like how Skup went and talked to her though afterwards of her beatdown in the previous tribal. Strategy right there for a vote.

Once again, Lisa, Denise and Skup will be the final three with Skup winning. All three of them have to know that if they take Malcolm to the final 3 then he will ultimately win so they will get him out at the fourth IMO.

vCash
    I was waiting for them to turn on Lisa. Man Lisa has been ****ing things up all over the place. She keeps everyone on their toes by "not wanting to betray" anyone. She almost looks as bad as Abi at this point.

Penner played that last tribal all wrong. He should have aimed for Malcolm not Denise. Take him out when he thinks he is safe. If he had done that and then said "Denise" while writing down "Malcolm", that would have been genius (if he got Lisa or Scoop to go with him).

vCash

Survivor: Philippines

They still would of kept true to Malcolm IMO.

vCash

Survivor: Philippines

The final four are set IMO, unless Carter or Abi win immunity continuously.

vCash
    Is final 4 or 5 that last time an idol can be played?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    Is final 4 or 5 that last time an idol can be played?
    Final 5 I believe. The final four ends up being whoever wins immunity gets to pick who goes home and who the two are that sit at the final tribal with them.

vCash
    It is so weird that the person with the hidden immunity idol always gets exposed and yet never voted out. The only reason they don't vote for Malcolm is because he has an idol. Such backwards thinking. Same thing happened when Rob won. He had the idol, everyone knew, and for that reason they didn't vote for him.

Follow me on Twitter @MooseWithFleas

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast