Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think its going to be Skupin, Lisa and Denise in the final with one of the three winning the final immunity and voting out Malcolm because he is the biggest threat to win the game and each should know that.

Skupin wins IMO just because I think it will come down to those three and no one will vote for Lisa because she will have a tough time at the final tribal with all the questions coming her way and Denise will probably come off condescending just by the way she talks to people as a therapist all the while Skup will come off as the guy that everyone wanted to get out at the beginning because he was a returnee but somehow he made it to the final 3 by playing his strategy of laying low and letting everyone else shoot themselves in the foot. I think Denise and Skup are even right now but it will come down to Skup having more of his tribe on the jury and Denise besides Malcolm really never had any alliances coming into the main merge as she was just kind of there with Penner and Kents team as a vote.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I think its going to be Skupin, Lisa and Denise in the final with one of the three winning the final immunity and voting out Malcolm because he is the biggest threat to win the game and each should know that.

Skupin wins IMO just because I think it will come down to those three and no one will vote for Lisa because she will have a tough time at the final tribal with all the questions coming her way and Denise will probably come off condescending just by the way she talks to people as a therapist all the while Skup will come off as the guy that everyone wanted to get out at the beginning because he was a returnee but somehow he made it to the final 3 by playing his strategy of laying low and letting everyone else shoot themselves in the foot. I think Denise and Skup are even right now but it will come down to Skup having more of his tribe on the jury and Denise besides Malcolm really never had any alliances coming into the main merge as she was just kind of there with Penner and Kents team as a vote.
    I actually think Denise is the biggest threat to win the game. She is very likable, loyal and has worked her *** off in the challenges. That little woman is a tank.

vCash

It just seems like the only focus Skupin has really had on him though is when hes been hurting himself or when people have been ripping on him...hes kinda gotten the moron/ useless guy edit for the most part. I dont know, maybe im wrong and theres still time, but he doesnt feel like someone whos going to be there in the end. Neither does Carter...who gets so much air time that when thinking of a final 3 i always forget he's even in the game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    It just seems like the only focus Skupin has really had on him though is when hes been hurting himself or when people have been ripping on him...hes kinda gotten the moron/ useless guy edit for the most part. I dont know, maybe im wrong and theres still time, but he doesnt feel like someone whos going to be there in the end. Neither does Carter...who gets so much air time that when thinking of a final 3 i always forget he's even in the game!
    Yeah Carter is the most useless person out there. He just follows whatever other people do or at least thats the way they edit him.

I just think they are editing Skupin that way to make it kind of a blindside when they get down to the final three. I just think they made it a pretty big deal to include him telling Penner a couple weeks back just to hang low like him and let other people shot themselves in the foot like that is his gameplan and it is working very well so far.

Look at the jury if it is Lisa, Skup and Denise which I think it will be:

RC - Vote for Skupin
    Jeff Kent - Vote for Denise probably
    Penner - Would probably vote for Skupin
    Malcolm - Vote for Denise
    Abi - Vote for Skupin after her dealings with Lisa and Denise
    Carter - WHO KNOWS
    Pete - Would probably vote for Skupin because of Tribe together
    Artis - Would have to think Skupin because of Tribe

Forgot who else is there but Denise all she really has done so far is fly under the radar and let everyone else take everyone else out just like Skupin has. I think really right now no one has pulled away as the dominant player. Skupin has at least actually won an immunity idol and has made a big play by voting against his old tribe where he can sell that he was the one that made the big game move so far and flipped it. Denise cannot say that. She cant really say anything besides that she has rode Malcolm for a while now and I think most people will think that at the end even though she has been to tribal every time she just was never a threat the other survivors ever thought at the time. Also at least Skupin has been on the chopping block where he has had to fight to stay there. Denise still has not even had to do that.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I thought so as well. She should be well rested. But really all that matters is that she can't run the table because first chance they get she is gone. I would give her a 1-2% chance of winning a challenge let alone all the remaining ones....

You remember Alicia from last season she was the spiteful arrogant ***** that was a special education teacher and made all kinds of comments about special kids and even made some comment about Christina and being able to handle her since she deals with ******** kids. Well she got fired from her job because of it....
    Thank you for telling me this. She was a disgrace to all educators. This made me feel a lot better.

And bye Abi. Hope you don't get fed the next three days

vCash
    Yeah Carter is the most useless person out there. He just follows whatever other people do or at least thats the way they edit him.

I just think they are editing Skupin that way to make it kind of a blindside when they get down to the final three. I just think they made it a pretty big deal to include him telling Penner a couple weeks back just to hang low like him and let other people shot themselves in the foot like that is his gameplan and it is working very well so far.

Look at the jury if it is Lisa, Skup and Denise which I think it will be:

RC - Vote for Skupin
    Jeff Kent - Vote for Denise probably
    Penner - Would probably vote for Skupin
    Malcolm - Vote for Denise
    Abi - Vote for Skupin after her dealings with Lisa and Denise
    Carter - WHO KNOWS
    Pete - Would probably vote for Skupin because of Tribe together
    Artis - Would have to think Skupin because of Tribe

Forgot who else is there but Denise all she really has done so far is fly under the radar and let everyone else take everyone else out just like Skupin has. I think really right now no one has pulled away as the dominant player. Skupin has at least actually won an immunity idol and has made a big play by voting against his old tribe where he can sell that he was the one that made the big game move so far and flipped it. Denise cannot say that. She cant really say anything besides that she has rode Malcolm for a while now and I think most people will think that at the end even though she has been to tribal every time she just was never a threat the other survivors ever thought at the time. Also at least Skupin has been on the chopping block where he has had to fight to stay there. Denise still has not even had to do that.
    It would be close, i dont think Artis would vote for Skupin though because hes said a couple times that he thinks Skupin's a moron. Remember he was pissed when Skupin negotiated on that at reward challenge. Penner im not sure, he might throw a pity vote to Lisa if she were there. Skupin and Penner both know who Lisa really is, right? I think it would be interesting if either were in the final 3 with her if they would out her to the jury in the finals, in hopes that it would make the jury think shes rich. That move could definitely backfire though.

Im going to stick with Malcom, Denise, and Lisa. I think both Penner and Skupin are gone within the next 3 tribals

vCash
    Wow, totally ****ing rigged.

vCash
    Ughhhhh

vCash
    Abi you suck.

vCash
    Ugh, and now Penner is gone.

I'm down to just Malcolm for who I want to win.

vCash
    I would be fine with anyone but Abi, which luckily will never ever ever ever ever happen.

vCash
    That was the worst. Abi is a dumb annoying ho.
    Malcolm is my absolute favorite and Denise 2nd. If they aren't in the finals I will be soooooooo pissed. I was so damn scared.

vCash
    That sucked, I still can't see Abi winning too many more times, so she should be gone next episode.

I want Carter to win, but he is in just a bad position as Abi is.

vCash
    Ew I hate Carter. and Abi. They better be the next 2 to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That sucked, I still can't see Abi winning too many more times, so she should be gone next episode.

I want Carter to win, but he is in just a bad position as Abi is.
    Her chances greatly increased. With 6 left, I could see two people fragmenting and saying hey lets take Abi. Hell, Malcolm and Denise could pretend to play along with everyone on voting out Abi and then vote for Scoop. THey could take it one step further and give her the idol to ensure that Scoop goes home. A final three with Abi would look mighty enticing for Malcolm and Denise.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast