Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I think both Skupin and Penner got wind that Kent was the driving force on getting rid of both guys on the island. Kent was the one wanting them out more than anybody else. This was their shot to take him out and they did.
    Exactly. Skupin knew that Jeff wanted him out. He probably felt he could last longer if he stuck with his original tribe-mates.

vCash
    I think both Skupin and Penner got wind that Kent was the driving force on getting rid of both guys on the island. Kent was the one wanting them out more than anybody else. This was their shot to take him out and they did.
    And now they will just be voted out by the other group.

vCash

Survivor: Philippines

Not so sure about that, these group is shaky at best right now. It could be broken apart.

vCash
    Penner did get confused. lol

...and yeah Supkin went from being the guy that would of been gone to voting Kent out who as he mention was one of the guys that wanted him gone the most.

vCash
    Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    I semi liked Artis, but am glad that alliance was broken. Skupin helped out Lisa a lot because she did not betrayed her alliance and did what she should of done and that was turn.

oh and RC looked even hotter today, damn she has gone from alright so damn sexy. Bring her back!!!!

vCash
    Lisa was hitting Abi with haymakers at tribal lol

vCash
    Abi is an idiot. Oh and the fact that she has some physical similarities to my ex makes me hate her more.

vCash
    Penner's hanging on by a thread right now.

Unless he get immunity, I don't see him lasting much longer.

vCash
    Malcolm, Denise, Lisa and Skupin will be the final 4 deal that Skupin was talking about in the previews to next week I believe. I still think Skupin wins it all. For some reason it just seems that way with how Survivor is portraying him this year.

And yes Abi is an idiot. Pete and Artis can only blame themselves for aligning with somebody that dumb and loud mouth to begin with when they could have more aligned with Skuping and Lisa. I don't get how they can continue to say they get annoyed by Mike and Penner when they have to listen to Abi all day. The chick just does not get it and she will probably stick around for a couple weeks after they get Pete out just because she is worthless and they are not afraid of her doing anything. SHE SAT OUT A REWARD CHALLENGE. Hilariouis.

Penner is great too, his storytime with Lisa was spot on. You can tell the guy clearly knows his surroundings and the game.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Things just got a whole lot interesting. Anyone else surprised it was Skup and not Lisa that voted for Artis instead of Penner? I thought it was going to be Lisa for sure. Anyway, You have to imagine that next week Abi will be gone next due her being focused on heavily in the preview after the show.

Right now I actually see the final four being Carter, Denise, Malcolm and Skup. I think Carter will go completely under the radar to the end as nobody seems to really dislike him or perceive him as a huge threat. He is actually a sleeper I think to win the show. Denise is probably going to win in my opinion though.

vCash
    I'd roofi RC.

Tribal was awesome again. This has been a great season so far.

vCash
    I semi liked Artis, but am glad that alliance was broken. Skupin helped out Lisa a lot because she did not betrayed her alliance and did what she should of done and that was turn.
    that is very good point, I hadn't thought of it like that. He knew that Lisa was having trouble voting the other way and by him doing it she was able to keep her hands clean.

Meanwhile that tribe is stupid. They shouldn't have voted Penner. They should have voted Malcolm. Everyone was thinking Penner which means there is no chance that Malcolm is going to use his idol to protect himself this week. It was the perfect week to take a shot at him. They weren't going to be successful, but they should have taken the shot.

vCash
    I didn't mind Artis, but I'm glad that they lost the power. Abi is horrible. If I were Pete, I'd be so pissed at her. If she could just talk to people without becoming a complete *****, they'd be in control of the game.

vCash
    Abi has an idol still and she can give it to the dude left on her alliance, so they will be hard press to vote one of them out this week even if the split the votes and Lisa does not turn on her alliance still.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast