Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    7. Brandon Jennings, PG, Bucks
    The Bucks have been among the most active teams in the league when it comes to trade calls. It doesn't look like anyone on their roster is safe. While my esteemed colleague Marc Stein wrote recently that Jennings was the least likely Buck to be moved, I'm not so sure.

Jennings hits restricted free agency this summer and, with a plethora of teams under the cap, someone is going to make him a big offer. Jennings would prefer a trade, and the Bucks aren't going to want to break the bank for him, so the team has been open to parting ways if they can get a point guard and big man in return.
    -Chad Ford

vCash
    That's sort of odd that we'd want a pg in return. What's the point of trading him for a pg who's worse than he is and a marginal big man. I'd be fine letting Beno play the pg. I could see getting a backup pg for cheap and trying to get a SF, but I guess I don't get trading him for a worse pg and a big guy who probably won't be able to crack the lineup since we already are deep at the big guy positions.

I think the last thing we need is to make a 1 for 2 trade imo. We should be the ones trading multiple marginal players for one better player.

vCash
    Ya you figure were 15 players deep. Wouldn't mind trimming that down.

vCash
    Exactly. I know Gooden is not very well liked by fans here, but he's still a servicable player. He could easily be a third guy off the bench on a decent team, but he's doesn't play for us.

Sammy D could be someone's backup center and easily get 20 minutes a game, and play fairly well in those 20 minutes, but he doesn't play unless we have injuries or foul problems.

I'm just thinking if we trade Jennings for two guys, we'd basically get two guys who probably deserve about 20 minutes a game, whereas Jennings plays 28-32. Unless they start expanding games for us, we already don't have enough minutes going around. Lets trade some of that depth, like a Sammy D and Jennings for a guy who's better than Jennings if we can (but that's probably easier said than done).

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6204559

Post game show of Bucks win over Blazers. Sparky and Woelfel agree that Anthony Davis wont be rookie of the year and it will be Lilliard. Then they mentioned if Henson got more minutes regularly at beginning of season he would be way ahead over Davis as well. Then they talk about Noah being benched in the Bulls over time loss. He was benched in the third and never to return and he wasn't injured. Sparky was happy to hear that.

Then Sparky mentions the top 10 ESPN Chad Ford insiders top 10 players on the move. Then mentions he cant believe Jennings is on there and not Ellis. Then they mention beyond that we have no other real pieces to trade beyond Ellis and Jennings other then Ersan. But Ersan would have to string together another couple weeks of good games. Then they mention no one would go after Gooden. Then they mention only one left would be Dunleavy but at his cheap price it wouldn't be worth trading him. Then Woelfel thinks we can pass up the Nets and take 4th seed for home court in the playoffs.

Sparky mentions he still wants a low post scorer. While Woelfel still wants another back up guard added to the roster. Pretty much nothing new really we don't already know. That was just one of the 3 pieces of the post game show.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234