Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who can knock off Miami this season?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

131 71.20%
  • Thunder

23 12.50%
  • Celtics

24 13.04%
  • Clippers

1 0.54%
  • Spurs

3 1.63%
  • Clippers

2 1.09%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    lmao is this a serious question??? I honestly have no idea how they won last year... it was a half season anyways which doesnt even count imo... Lakers are by far and I mean by far the better team.... They have trouble with beating Dwight Howard alone lol who the heck is guarding superman?!?! Nash>>>>>>>Chalmers even at age 38... Kobe Bryant always makes D-Wade his ***** and Chris Bosh isn't even that good imo...Pau Gasol will exploit him.... Yeah you do have James who is a force to be reakoned with but we have MWP guarding him, i'd take Peace over anyone to guard Lebrick... The lakers starters are by far superior and imo the benches are pretty even Miller/Battier/Lewis/J.Howard are completely washed up... Ray Allen is average at best at this point, I'd take Jodie Meeks instead... Jamison is better then anyone on heats bench plus we have Jordan Hill who is a very good player and Blake/Duhon is a nice defense/offense combo as well.... Coaches both suck but I think Mike Brown is better then people give him credit for... Lakers are a way way way better team lol lolololol Don't pretend like the Lakers are not going to win the title because we certainly are... sry haterz!!!!!!!!!

Little early to be drinking.

vCash
    lmao is this a serious question??? I honestly have no idea how they won last year... it was a half season anyways which doesnt even count imo... Lakers are by far and I mean by far the better team.... They have trouble with beating Dwight Howard alone lol who the heck is guarding superman?!?! Nash>>>>>>>Chalmers even at age 38... Kobe Bryant always makes D-Wade his ***** and Chris Bosh isn't even that good imo...Pau Gasol will exploit him.... Yeah you do have James who is a force to be reakoned with but we have MWP guarding him, i'd take Peace over anyone to guard Lebrick... The lakers starters are by far superior and imo the benches are pretty even Miller/Battier/Lewis/J.Howard are completely washed up... Ray Allen is average at best at this point, I'd take Jodie Meeks instead... Jamison is better then anyone on heats bench plus we have Jordan Hill who is a very good player and Blake/Duhon is a nice defense/offense combo as well.... Coaches both suck but I think Mike Brown is better then people give him credit for... Lakers are a way way way better team lol lolololol Don't pretend like the Lakers are not going to win the title because we certainly are... sry haterz!!!!!!!!!
    I like this guy. Someone who isn't afraid of the spotlight.

2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers
    The Story Continues

vCash
    Get ready Miami fans are about to bash you.lol

I agree that LA is better,but you make it seem like Miami has no shot to beat the Lakers.

vCash
    The better question would be, is there anybody good enough to stop the lakers championship run?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    The better question would be, is there anybody good enough to stop the lakers championship run?
    True.

vCash
    Mike brown is going to stop it before it even starts

vCash
    The Miami Heat, the only team that can beat them in theirselves...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Spolestra was in the same boat as mike brown before this year (were considered bad coaches) so if someone should say something about coaching it shouldn't be heat fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Lol

vCash
    Lakers. Miami has trouble with Howard, compound that with Gasol and it's even more trouble for their small ball. I think Lakers win easily 6 games Max.

Clippers and OKC also have a shot.

vCash
    Spolestra was in the same boat as mike brown before this year (were considered bad coaches) so if someone should say something about coaching it shouldn't be heat fans
    Pop
    doc
    carlisle
    spo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    True.

vCash
    Miami had trouble with Dwight alone,even Wade said he was glad Dwight went out West because he gave them trouble.Now add Kobe/Pau/Nash to Dwight,Miami will have problems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Lmao your talking about coaches? You and your little heat buddies bashed your head coached up until he won a championship.

Don't act like suddenly he is a great coach. His team talent should have him two rings instead of one.

2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers
    The Story Continues

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast