Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Canucks and Burrows talk contract extension

#Canucks forwrad Alex Burrows agent Paul Corbeil tells CKWX talks are in the intial stages for a new deal for Burrows.

Corbiel says the #Canucks called him 2 weeks ago and expressed interest in getting a new deal done.

Burrows is a u-f-a next summer and has set himself up for a nice pay day. Corbiel says Burrows #1 choice is to re-sign with #Canucks.

Corbiel says the 2 sides have not talked #'s yet but you gotta think when they do - the #'s won't be small.
    https://twitter.com/News1130Sports
    #3in5

<3

Andrew Luck - T.Y. Hilton/Andre Johnson/Donte Moncrief/Phillip Dorsett/Duron Carter - Frank Gore/Boom Herron - Dwayne Allen/Coby Fleener
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    Get it done. I love my Burrows.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I'd give him 4 years 16.4... Probably takes more than that but he's a home town discount type of guy.
    #3in5

<3

Andrew Luck - T.Y. Hilton/Andre Johnson/Donte Moncrief/Phillip Dorsett/Duron Carter - Frank Gore/Boom Herron - Dwayne Allen/Coby Fleener
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    I'd kill for him to sign his exact same last contract extension. I know he wont though.
    TAKE PRIDE