Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Brooke Lopez is a serviceable center on a good but not great team. On teams like the lakers, sixers, celtics, Knicks, thunder, and bulls....he would be a backup center. He is not even in the top three centers in the Atlantic division.
    Bynum
    Garnett
    Chandler
    Lopez
    a back-up center?

vCash
    i'm no homer but that statement is just dumb.

vCash
    I like Brook but how is that guy wrong. Your telling me Garnett isn't better then him? Chandler isn't? At least going into the year he can't be considered better then any of them (Bynum Obvious) Lopez can fill it up but their is more then scoring, he doesn't rebound or play enough defense to be ahead of either of those centers at least going into the year.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I like Brook but how is that guy wrong. Your telling me Garnett isn't better then him? Chandler isn't? At least going into the year he can't be considered better then any of them (Bynum Obvious) Lopez can fill it up but their is more then scoring, he doesn't rebound or play enough defense to be ahead of either of those centers at least going into the year.

the fact that he said he would be a back up center on most teams. i'm fine with the rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    i like brook but how is that guy wrong. Your telling me garnett isn't better then him? chandler isn't? At least going into the year he can't be considered better then any of them (bynum obvious) lopez can fill it up but their is more then scoring, he doesn't rebound or play enough defense to be ahead of either of those centers at least going into the year.
    no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Cousins says no.
    this

vCash
    Playing defense doesnt make a center better, Lopez has one of the best post games.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    the fact that he said he would be a back up center on most teams. i'm fine with the rest.
    Oh I agree, that was crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    no.
    i guess you missed him winning DPOY last year.. something brook lopez never has a chance at.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Playing defense at a level that makes the Knicks a top 5 defensive group (with one good defender on the floor with him) with Melo,Amare,and Lin/Davis/Bibby on the floor then it does. I don't care how chandler scores but he scores at a 70 percent rate. 11 points + 70 percent with his defensive advantage and rebounding advantage he is the better center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Playing defense doesnt make a center better, Lopez has one of the best post games.
    are you serious? a center is the anchor to your defense. if you don't have a good defensive center, you might as well just give the other team points in the paint before they even dribble the ball. you don't win championships, or even games, without playing defense.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    are you serious? a center is the anchor to your defense. if you don't have a good defensive center, you might as well just give the other team points in the paint before they even dribble the ball. you don't win championships, or even games, without playing defense.
    Dwight isnt good defensive Center

vCash
    Brook is ****ing tyson chandlers baby momma

vCash
    How so Tyson is older

vCash
    Who cares where Lopez Ranks.

Lopez is a legit 7 footer, 24 years old and has averaged close to 20 points a game in the last 3 seasons. how many players are there in the league like him? NOT MANY.

he can work on his Defense and Rebounding. he's only 24....

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast