You chose to nitpick..i wasn't trying to say there is a huge, unbelievable difference in terms of rebounding. With that said Fields played 2 more mpg last year than Evan and evan averaged 1.6 more rebounds.
Also, my original point was that is a poor comparison, I really don't think their games resemble each others very much.
Last edited by XpLiCiTT; 08-21-2012 at 08:50 PM.
And i didn't nitpick... you said Turner was much better than him in those areas. I proved that incorrect. Don't get butthurt. In terms of overall numbers and production, it is a fair comparison and that really can't be argued. They also have very similar physical builds. I understand why you wouldn't want it to be true, especially since he was the 6ers number 2 overall pick.
Last edited by KnickaBocka.44; 08-21-2012 at 09:10 PM.
lol Knicks fans forget that without Lin taking over for like 10 games, they aren't even IN the playoffs. "No, we're the best team in the league." No, you are a fringe playoff team. The Knicks will never be a top 5 seed unless Melo and Amare learn to run the pick and roll together.
I proved that he is not a much better rebounder than Fields, because originally you said he was " a much better rebounder/playmaker/ballhandler" 1 or 2 of which could be true.
My overall point being that Evan Turner is not as good as people seem to think he is because he compares closely to Landry Fields.
Last edited by KnickaBocka.44; 08-21-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Please go to "Per 36 Minutes", go to total rebounds for the season of 2011-12, compare them, and then tell me my math is worse than you thought
hahaha, nice quick edit!
1. Mike Dantoni and his ridiculous no defense offense is GONE. In Chicago Thibs has a very untalented team (besides Rose) head of the east each year. How? Rose & Defense. That's it. So Subtract Dantoni and add mike Woodson. Woody at 18-6 totally turned everything around. Triple that record and you're at 54-18. That's Thibs type basketball. You may say unlikely...but why not? Add Woodson and his defensive type philosophy......completely different team.
2. Players that left....fields, Lin, bibby, Douglas, Jorts, Jordan, Davis, jefferies...other than Lin and maybe fields.....garbage, all of them players that were brought in Camby, Kidd, Thomas, Felton, Pragioni, brewer....all have specific roles and can all play defense. People need to stop thinking Camby is counted on to play 40 minutes a Night. He and Thomas are a minute here and there types. End of game enforcement types. Knicks flat out got better. In the team concept.
3. Amare, hurt all year, was brutal. Still 17 & 8. Look for him at only 29 years old to be unbelievable once again. Finally healthy....gonna be a good year for Stat. That's 29 btw not 39.
4. Melo, remember him? So disrespected, this year he finally puts it together with the Knicks. Fully healthy, full camp, veteran team, solid PG play....trust me you are undervaluing wht the Knicks did in he summer.
5. Jr smith. Playing in china, came over, forced into the lineup, never got it going. As the starting SG on this talented squad, expect a Good year.
6. Good solid bench, great depth all around when shumpert gets back.
7. Tyson chandler probably the most important knick.
Last edited by Captain Moroni; 08-21-2012 at 09:33 PM.
"PSD is a place where the weak hide behind anonymity because they never have the courage to face an actual person"