Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    It's probably me just being picky. I hate those high pitched noises though, drives me crazy.

Just Youtube Sony Vaio problems, a bunch of different **** that goes wrong with them.

vCash
    Dell laptops aren't that bad plus they are a lot easier to fix than most. I repair basic stuff on them at work and am going to start getting more advanced at what I can fix. They are quite repair friendly for a laptop. That doesn't apply to every model, but I think the Latitudes are simple to fix.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Yeah, I have no idea how to fix any hardware problems. So that's not gonna factor into my decision lol.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Dell laptops aren't that bad plus they are a lot easier to fix than most. I repair basic stuff on them at work and am going to start getting more advanced at what I can fix. They are quite repair friendly for a laptop. That doesn't apply to every model, but I think the Latitudes are simple to fix.
    Listen to this man, he is a man's man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea how to fix any hardware problems. So that's not gonna factor into my decision lol.
    It's a useful skill. Right now I feel comfortable taking apart most of the parts inside a Dell or Lenovo.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12