Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jerseys You Own

vCash
    In terms of jersey shirts...

Hossa thrashers, Havlat blackhawks, and Blake kings.

The reason for these? Once a player gets traded or signs with a different team, NHL.com sells these shirts for something like $4.95 because they need to get rid of the rest of their inventory. At that time, I come in and swoop up some shirts to work out in or just bum around in. Hard to beat that deal!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I think one of the reasons I have always been hesistant to buy a nice jersey is because the player could basically leave at anytime via trade, free agency, etc.

With that being said, I would definitely go with a Toews if I had to choose a current player on the Blackhawks. If he isn't a lifer, then something is severely wrong with the Blackhawks, the NHL, and hockey as a whole.
    Ducan Keith. Favoite player, not going anywhere.

vCash
    Here is a pic of my autographed Sopel jersey

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...07407109_n.jpg

Me and 2 other guys who actually post on here out front of the Blues stadium back in December 2011...
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post

Me and 2 other guys who actually post on here out front of the Blues stadium back in December 2011...
    The Sopel autographed jersey...

It is like Big Foot, loch ness monster, and a Coyotes fan all rolled in to one. Rare. Very rare my friend.

vCash
    The Sopel autographed jersey...

It is like Big Foot, loch ness monster, and a Coyotes fan all rolled in to one. Rare. Very rare my friend.
    Holy ****, that is an analogy for the ages. HAHAHAH!

I actually went to see him at an autograph signing in Oakbrook in 2011 when he came off his final NHL contract in Montreal. He was really expecting a call from the Hawks to go play there last season too. Guy loved it in Chicago, now his family is in NY while hes in Siberia in the KHL LOL.

Im a huge fan of obscure players. Sopes was my favorite in that cup year, guy took pucks like a champ. Love me some stay at home defensemen.
    Mike P. ~~

vCash
    Here's a good question too...if you had to buy a jersey of a current NHL player not on the Blackhawks...who would it be?

For me...Dustin Brown. American and I absolutely love the way he plays hockey. He plays it the right way, 100% of the time.
    THIS. Agree, as far as non-hawks players go. However, I think I would look like someone who didn't know what hockey was until this year and trying to be "in" with the most recent winnig team's jersey.

I also agree with the Eberle comments. I am an Oilers fan, although I can't seem to figure out why, haha.

I have a home Brouwer jersey, black alternate Kaner jersey, away Norfolk Admirals Brouwer jersey, and a home Oilers Petr Klima jersey (very distant relative of mine).

I had thought about getting a Getzlaf jersey because I like his play style as well, but decided against it at the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    THIS. Agree, as far as non-hawks players go. However, I think I would look like someone who didn't know what hockey was until this year and trying to be "in" with the most recent winnig team's jersey.

I also agree with the Eberle comments. I am an Oilers fan, although I can't seem to figure out why, haha.

I have a home Brouwer jersey, black alternate Kaner jersey, away Norfolk Admirals Brouwer jersey, and a home Oilers Petr Klima jersey (very distant relative of mine).

I had thought about getting a Getzlaf jersey because I like his play style as well, but decided against it at the time.
    For the first bolded, it's because they're one of the most offensively gifted young teams in all of hockey. For the second bolded, I'd hold off until after next off-season, as I feel there's a good chance that either him or Perry leaves the team in free agency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post

haha, that was a hell of a weekend. that pic is great.

vCash
    Toews (red) Kane (white) I would like Mikita or Chelios next

also own

Urlacher
    Butkus
    Singletary
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    I own a P.Kane, Crosby, Ovechkin, J.Carter (LA, My name is also J.Carter), Lundqvist, Stamkos, Pronger, Spezza, Kovalchuk. I plan to get all 30 teams jerseys. My next one will be Vancouver and Boston at once, don't know which players yet though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AusBlackhawks View Post
    I own a P.Kane, Crosby, Ovechkin, J.Carter (LA, My name is also J.Carter), Lundqvist, Stamkos, Pronger, Spezza, Kovalchuk. I plan to get all 30 teams jerseys. My next one will be Vancouver and Boston at once, don't know which players yet though.
    That's pretty sick that you have that many jersey's.

If you HAVE to go Vancouver...who are you going to go for? I used to love Kesler but his diving antics are getting old.

What about Detroit? For me...it would be Datsyuk no question. Absolutely love watching him play.

How about this for a discussion...if you had to get a "rivals" jersey, who would you get?

Detroit: Datsyuk
    Blues: Oshie
    Vancouver: Schneider (yup, American!)

vCash
    If you really get a Canucks jersey, get an older player - not one of the puds on their team now. I'm talking Trevor Linden or even Pavel Bure.

You get a Sedin or Luongo jersey, you may as well never go to a Blackhawks game again.
    Mike P. ~~

vCash
    That's pretty sick that you have that many jersey's.

If you HAVE to go Vancouver...who are you going to go for? I used to love Kesler but his diving antics are getting old.

What about Detroit? For me...it would be Datsyuk no question. Absolutely love watching him play.

How about this for a discussion...if you had to get a "rivals" jersey, who would you get?

Detroit: Datsyuk
    Blues: Oshie
    Vancouver: Schneider (yup, American!)

Yeah I have no idea who it will be from Vancouver. Boston would be either Lucic, Chara or Thomas.

In time I will get Detroit, I have mates who go for Vancouver and Boston and have been nagging me about getting those jerseys, Datsyuk is a clear choice though.

vCash
    Tough decision on the "rivals" jersey selection.

Vancouver: Schneider
    STL: As much as I hate him, I think he's a great player.....Backes
    DET: ewwww, maybe Lidstrom I guess. class act

vCash

Jerseys You Own

I just have a Kane jersey shirt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast