Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Advanced Basketball statistics

Sorry to be in pain in the butt but i need a advanced basketball statistics website as quickly as i can. Appreciate the help guys !

vCash

vCash
    Hoopdata. 82games. Can be added as well as Nba.com stat section. Mysynergy.com. We also have a Nba stats forum. I would post the link but Im on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    basketballreference.com keeps track of players advance stats throughout their seasons and careers. Here's an introduction to some stats http://www.emptythebench.com/2009/12...tatistics-101/. Try to read some John Hollinger articles as well.

vCash
    This is all you need bro. They got most of the better sites in there.

vCash
    Hoopdata and Mysynergy two best out there IMO.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    I'm just trying to envision the situation where I urgently need some advanced stats NOW.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    I'm just trying to envision the situation where I urgently need some advanced stats NOW.
    Haha and then asking in a forum, the thread title in a google search would have generated the results way faster and there's the nice sticky thread in this forum with all the resources.

vCash
    nba.com is a good place for stats based on type of shot and distance. 82 game has clutch stats. Basketball-reference has game logs that can be copy-and-pasted into excel in a matter of minutes, so you can make your own stats. It only took me 10 minutes to get Kobe's entire career game log into excel, so if you are interested in your own stats, try that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KwameBeanJordan View Post
    nba.com is a good place for stats based on type of shot and distance. 82 game has clutch stats. Basketball-reference has game logs that can be copy-and-pasted into excel in a matter of minutes, so you can make your own stats. It only took me 10 minutes to get Kobe's entire career game log into excel, so if you are interested in your own stats, try that.
    Hey KwameBeanJordan,
    If it's doable here at PSD, would you be willing to make your "Kobe Excel Chart" available - so others of us don't have to repeat all you work?

Thanx (in advance)
    Pablo