Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: .

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • .

    0 0%
  • .

    0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,934
    vCash
    1500
    its cool thats what i figured...thats wierd as **** tho haha

    We Want Winston

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    1500
    I would be down to join

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,625
    vCash
    1500
    I'm back for revenge this year worst to first baby I'm in.


    The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Congrats 99 HOF 2013!!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbmw22 View Post
    I would be down to join
    What's your email address? Send me a private message when you get a chance.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,261
    vCash
    1500
    Need 1 more person, I wanna know my draft slot to prep my strategy
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,090
    vCash
    1500
    is this sunday at 12:45 the official draft time?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,261
    vCash
    1500
    QuickDraw is the boss
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,336
    vCash
    1500
    Right now the draft time is 5:45 PM EST on Sunday, August 26. Does that work for everyone?


    Does anyone else have a friend that might be interested in playing? We need one more person to sign up and we will be good to go.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Right now the draft time is 5:45 PM EST on Sunday, August 26. Does that work for everyone?


    Does anyone else have a friend that might be interested in playing? We need one more person to sign up and we will be good to go.
    id rather change it to a little later, like 7 or a diff day, but if that is good for everyone I can have someone else do the draft

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post
    id rather change it to a little later, like 7 or a diff day, but if that is good for everyone I can have someone else do the draft
    I moved the draft back another week since we are still looking for another manager. We will also be able to watch the final preseason games this way and will have more time to prepare for the draft.

    Does the new time help you out at all? It was one of the few time slots available for that day.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    318
    vCash
    1500
    My only issue is that is Labor Day weekend, so I probably won't be able to draft because I'll be out of town.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I moved the draft back another week since we are still looking for another manager. We will also be able to watch the final preseason games this way and will have more time to prepare for the draft.

    Does the new time help you out at all? It was one of the few time slots available for that day.
    yea definitely, thanks alot

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,934
    vCash
    1500
    we need 1 more team fellas

    We Want Winston

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dunk City, Ft. Myers
    Posts
    1,295
    vCash
    1500
    I'd get my wife to do it again but she dominated the league last time she played. Idk if we can handle a beating like that again boys lol. Remember that one GDubbs?


    Ready to Shock the World

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,261
    vCash
    1500
    Still need 1more
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •