Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Add on another vote for Deus Ex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    When you strip it back MGS2 probably had the least amount of gameplay, but the story was ****in unreal imo.
    I know im still confuse by the S3 plan what the purpose of it, to control digital information? gives me a headache lol.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I know im still confuse by the S3 plan what the purpose of it, to control digital information? gives me a headache lol.
    Basically the entire game was the S3 plan.. Recreating the events of Shadow Moses starting with the tanker, incident so the Patriots could write history, alter world events, control digital information flow, etc. Raiden being a control variable, society a dependent variable. The S3 plan laid the groundwork for the War Economy talked about in MGS4..

You can't overthink MGS lol.

vCash
    I haven't played much of the Metal Gear Solid series. I tried to play MGS4 briefly but couldn't get into it. Is there an HD collection of the first 3 games?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    I haven't played much of the Metal Gear Solid series. I tried to play MGS4 briefly but couldn't get into it. Is there an HD collection of the first 3 games?
    Hd collection consist of mgs 2 and 3 as well as mg 1 and 2(nes game) and peace walker(psp) if u have psn you can get mgs 1 for 10 dollars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Basically the entire game was the S3 plan.. Recreating the events of Shadow Moses starting with the tanker, incident so the Patriots could write history, alter world events, control digital information flow, etc. Raiden being a control variable, society a dependent variable. The S3 plan laid the groundwork for the War Economy talked about in MGS4..

You can't overthink MGS lol.
    I always wondered how that got started did the world just say were going start a bunch of proxy wars or something?

vCash
    Splinter Cell and Hitman come to mind.

vCash
    Deus Ex Human Revolutions was a great game

Legendary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12