Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I got a weird feeling about the Colts this year, I think they will last years Bengals.

Coming from a Vikings fan

vCash
    Titans, I like their offense especially if they can get britt back healthy for most of the year and CJ looks like half the player he can be. I can see Oakland doing well, as well as the Bills

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    I got a weird feeling about the Colts this year, I think they will last years Bengals.

Coming from a Vikings fan
    Colts have some nice pieces but that defense is still attrocious. And now Angerer will be out until week 4 or 5 at the earliest. Andrew Luck and the offense are going to have a tough time staying in games if they are constantly playing from behind. That coupled with Houston being the most talented and balanced team in the division doesn't help. Colts will be battling with Cincinatti, Baltimore, Pittsburg, San Diego, Denver and the Raiders for a wildcard spot. It will not not be an easy task in my opinion.

vCash
    Tampa Bay

vCash
    Buffalo

vCash
    Bleh all the Oakland fans picking their own team in here made me not want to post, but I came in thinking Raiders.

vCash
    I wasn't planning on posting either, the thread says sleeper team, not an already playoff team and not to pick your own team (I'd pick Tampa if I could). But oh we'll, I'll go chiefs. They got hit with major injuries and was great two years ago so i see them bouncing back with a healthy roster. Raiders is another option. Not sold on Carolina simply because I think there division rivals (all 3) are going to have more wins and finish last. But even at last they are an 8-8 team...

vCash
    I actually see TB as the sleeper of the year

vCash
    Seahawks. I really like the defense they have.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Seahawks. I really like the defense they have.
    I agree. Bruce Irvin is going to be a monster. That and they have 74 quality DB's

vCash
    The Seahawks and Bucs

vCash
    I also like Buffalo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Colts have some nice pieces but that defense is still attrocious. And now Angerer will be out until week 4 or 5 at the earliest. Andrew Luck and the offense are going to have a tough time staying in games if they are constantly playing from behind. That coupled with Houston being the most talented and balanced team in the division doesn't help. Colts will be battling with Cincinatti, Baltimore, Pittsburg, San Diego, Denver and the Raiders for a wildcard spot. It will not not be an easy task in my opinion.
    Wait a second, the season just started... how do you know our defense is 'atrocious?' different head coach, different defensive coordinator, different scheme.

Manning masked a boatload of defensive deficiencies we had over the past decade. Why wouldnt this Luck led team be able to mask at least a bit of it, if they have to that is?

Also two of those teams you listed will top their division and i think theres a chance we can compete with the raiders, Cinci and San Diego for two spots

I dont know though, the season hasnt started yet, im not sure what The colts team is capable of, but i think we are getting a bum rap from our play last season. We have replaced 2/3rds of the roster.

sorry.. anyway on topic...

AFC: KC. Maybe Miami but a QB issue can be a season killer, they need to choose someone and roll with them.

NFC: Im going to have to go with TB. If minnesota was in a different division i would probably pick them. I think RGIII will be up and down, so i dont like washington to make the playoffs.
    Last edited by ombada; 08-16-2012 at 12:23 AM.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Raiders and panthers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Wait a second, the season just started... how do you know our defense is 'atrocious?' different head coach, different defensive coordinator, different scheme.

Manning masked a boatload of defensive deficiencies we had over the past decade. Why wouldnt this Luck led team be able to mask at least a bit of it, if they have to that is?

Also two of those teams you listed will top their division and i think theres a chance we can compete with the raiders, Cinci and San Diego for two spots

I dont know though, the season hasnt started yet, im not sure what The colts team is capable of, but i think we are getting a bum rap from our play last season. We have replaced 2/3rds of the roster.

sorry.. anyway on topic...

AFC: KC. Maybe Miami but a QB issue can be a season killer, they need to choose someone and roll with them.

NFC: Im going to have to go with TB. If minnesota was in a different division i would probably pick them. I think RGIII will be up and down, so i dont like washington to make the playoffs.
    My comment was just based off of the fact the Colts did very little this offseason to short up the defensive shortcomings of last season. I think Deji was a nice addition. Moving to a 3-4 will be interesting as well. Can Freeney and Mathis be effective as LB's? And then like I said you lose Angerer for the first couple games. You schedule isn't horrible but it isn't easy either. I see 5-11 (wins: Min, Jax, Cle, Buf, Ten) this year at this moment. That is just my opinion though. That is why I am saying they are not a sleeper team this year.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast