Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 173 of 173
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,030
    vCash
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Dude got drafted in both my money leagues. I was like wow you guys are dumb.

    Guess I was dumb.

    I took Rivers with the last pick of the draft almost and I thought I was so smart.
    did the exact same thing...had Newton as my starter...double Fail. just picked up Dalton

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bal-Bart
    Posts
    2,987
    vCash
    40000
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Dude got drafted in both my money leagues. I was like wow you guys are dumb.

    Guess I was dumb.

    I took Rivers with the last pick of the draft almost and I thought I was so smart.
    Someone in my money league drafted James Jones and Cobb.

    Fooled me.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Someone in my money league drafted James Jones and Cobb.

    Fooled me.
    I refused to draft any GB WRs. I was planning on taking Benson but he went early in them. I was like uhh okay.....

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    vCash
    1500
    I took Cam Newton in the first round in one of my leagues, I went against what I expected out of him..and yes, that's the worst team I have...@ 5-6... cobb has been my savior and recently Marcel Reece. It didn't help that I lose MJD and Matthews has been awful this year.

    PSD's Shane Vereen.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,211
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Dude got drafted in both my money leagues. I was like wow you guys are dumb.

    Guess I was dumb.

    I took Rivers with the last pick of the draft almost and I thought I was so smart.
    I took him in both of mine. Last round. Damn straight I'm more lucky then smart.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    south OC
    Posts
    1,938
    vCash
    1500
    Ha! Only expect these responses from people who are blind to the facts and who are in denial about being wrong for once.

    In the 3 most important stats for WR's; TD's, Receptions, Yards, VJax is top 10 in TD's and Yards, but still not labeled as a top 10 WR.

    He's behind guys who you're making utter ridiculous excuses for.

    **Bowe, if he was on a better team.
    **Jennings, if he wasn't hurt.
    **Nicks, when he is in.

    The facts are that Bowe is on a crap team and he doesn't have stats that rank him as a top 10 WR.

    Jennings is hurt, so he's not a top 10 WR this year.

    You didn't even list Reggie Wayne on your top 10 list. He has 3 catches in 50 consecutive games and he is playing with a rookie QB, putting up monster numbers.

    Keep the BS coming, I wouldn't expect anything less from some of you guys.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Ha! Only expect these responses from people who are blind to the facts and who are in denial about being wrong for once.

    In the 3 most important stats for WR's; TD's, Receptions, Yards, VJax is top 10 in TD's and Yards, but still not labeled as a top 10 WR.

    He's behind guys who you're making utter ridiculous excuses for.

    **Bowe, if he was on a better team.
    **Jennings, if he wasn't hurt.
    **Nicks, when he is in.

    The facts are that Bowe is on a crap team and he doesn't have stats that rank him as a top 10 WR.

    Jennings is hurt, so he's not a top 10 WR this year.

    You didn't even list Reggie Wayne on your top 10 list. He has 3 catches in 50 consecutive games and he is playing with a rookie QB, putting up monster numbers.

    Keep the BS coming, I wouldn't expect anything less from some of you guys.
    I forgot Reggie Wayne. How does that help your argument. I did you a favor.

    Jennings was a consensus top 5 WR before this year, something I was adamant against even as a Packer fan but still WELL above Jackson, but he's hurt.

    Bowe, say what you want. But I listed about 15 guys and you tried to remove 3. Nicks is a beast, inconsistent hands but he's just great. I love the guy. You cry this year about those two being injured but Jackson has down injured years too. Christ. Stop being so biased.

    As for your little top 10 in stats argument.

    James Jones is top 10 in TDs. Hartline is top 10 in yards. Stats don't mean ****. Jackson is a fringe top 10 WR. If you think he's top 10. Fine, I won't fight you. I don't. But calling people out because they don't think he is, is a joke. It's a perfectly reasonable opinion either way.

    You get so upset when a rational reasonable point of view is put out that you don't agree with. Why do you think I or anyone else would have some huge bias against Vincent damn Jackson of all people. Or the Buccaneers of all teams. I'm just being honest.....


    Every time some homer goes to bat for his man and people don't agree, it's BS, it's hate, it's your bitter, it's our team beat your team so you're mad. It's this, it's that. In the end, we're just leveling criticism that you can't counter so you have to find some bias to attach to it so at the end of the day you can rationalize why we don't agree. It's the thing I hate most about sport.

    Guess what, we don't love your players as much as you do. Just like you don't probably love mine as much as I do. It's not that big of a deal.
    Last edited by Norm; 11-22-2012 at 12:00 AM.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    south OC
    Posts
    1,938
    vCash
    1500
    ^ I'm a Raider fan. I hate the Bucs.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •