Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    It's embarrassing to celebrate a player who should still be a Knick had the owner not been a moron, saved our season from our great superstars Melo/STAT, and was solely the product of the Knick fan base blowing up his name?

No
    He saved our season but Carmelo got us IN the playoffs and nobody gives a **** about Lin if the Knicks get beaten by the Bucks and Sixers.

It is embarrassing to hear people talk about him in the same sentance as Ewing's era. C'mon. That is terrible and to discredit the great things before Lin is just disgraceful.

If Lin sucks, Amare goes off for 50 on the Heat and starts another 30ppg streak, bet this forum will forget about Lin in the next year. That's what's pathetic.

vCash
    Jesus man, I get that you're not Lin's biggest fan, but you cannot have an issue with people that are upset he was gone.

STAT's 30 point streak was awesome and very impressive
    - It wasnt as big as Linsanity, pretending it was, was asinine.

I have been to a ton of Knick games, including both the debut of Linsanity and the Game 4 victory against the Heat (I had a lucky year). The unique energy in the stadium for Jeremy Lin was by far the most incredible thing I have seen at a professional game.

Linsanity was the biggest thing for the Knicks in a very long time. It was on a global scale.

Having said that, I think the Knicks will be just fine going into the season with Felton as PG. He's a good player when motivated, which he appears to be. Knicks have a good squad, and I personally think they'd be even better with Lin at PG, but that remains to be seen.

I'll still have my Lin shirt hanging up
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    April's performance from Melo was awesome but he's paid the big $$ to do that on the regular. **** he gets paid more than LeBron and has achieved less. Lin was getting paid the minimum, with a rookie in Shump, Novak, JJ, Chandler as his supporting cast, the Knicks season was saved from being a complete laughingstock. Best feeling in a frikkin decade for a Knicks fan. Seriously, Felton better live up to Lin's level of play, if not better, from Day 1. Here's to hoping
    Last edited by nate2usmc; 08-16-2012 at 02:11 PM.

vCash
    If Lin never brought the Knicks out of the gutter Melo would not have a chance to close out the season they would have already been buried 11-12 games under 500 without Linsanity period. So yeah he did save our season IMO. Who knows if Steve Novak would even have had a break out year without Lin.

I think Felton will be fine 12-13PPG and 6-7 assist will that be enough for a ship who knows?
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 08-16-2012 at 02:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    It's embarrassing to celebrate a player who should still be a Knick had the owner not been a moron, saved our season from our great superstars Melo/STAT, and was solely the product of the Knick fan base blowing up his name?

No
    Embarrassing?
    No!!!

Pathetic to turn very Felton thread into a " I love Lin thread?"

Yes!!!

Your post is basically opening up the door to have yet another Lin vs Felton/ why knicks didn't resign Lin thread
    Yet this thread is about Kurt Thomas saying Felton is motivated?

On or off topic?

vCash
    enough with the asian boy.he played only 20 games and in important games like against the heat he was pathetic.chalmers **** him.he played well only when there was no pressure.did anyone see his turnovers?he was among the players with the most turnovers with only 20 games....

vCash
    29$Jersey come on. Lin cant mesh with Melo, Chandler. Iman Shumpert, JR, Melo and Stat's game improved when Lin left. You know what that means? It means that he made shore that he was the center of the team that we revolved around him. And icing on the cake was when he signed the offer sheet, showing that he didn't want us to get a good deal for him, like Courtney Lee in return. Screw Lin.
    Last edited by StarvingKnick22; 08-16-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Go and raise a lion and then have it bite off your arms, leaving you with its 6 cubs, with no way to raise them, while realizing that there were 6 different fathers, while seeing that it was a filthy hore. And the cops find out about the cubs. That's basically what Lin did to us.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    ^ i told you so.... Let the Lin vs Dolan argument commence!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starvingknick View Post
    Go and raise a lion and then have it bite off your arms, leaving you with its 6 cubs, with no way to raise them, while realizing that there were 6 different fathers, while seeing that it was a filthy hore. And the cops find out about the cubs. That's basically what Lin did to us.
    I'm siging this LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    @yash...lol once someone brings it up that's where the thread will go. Theres nothing of interest left in the off-season. You'll mostly see Lin vs Felton or Melo and Amare meshing. Carmelo ring less etc.

vCash
    This will be the fact for the Knicks this seaon. Felton will probably be much better than he was the last time he played for us. Why? Because he was productive and had no fear in his heart. He was extremely hurt when he was traded and now he has much more motivation to up his value as a knick point guard. Felton's motivation this season will also be for all Knicks fans to forget about Linsanity. Sure we all are a little disappointed he is gone but Felton will make all Knicks fans think less of Lin the way we now think less of Gallo. Remember him? I'm more excited about Felton being on our team than I would have with Lin. You can put money on Felton to produce but Lin still has to prove that he is not just a one season wonder. A consistant ball player is much more valuable than a player who still has to prove himself! I like Lin and hope he does well but this season will tell us if messed up by not spending all that money for him or are we happy because he is not producing like he did last season.

vCash
    I cant believe people are still *****ing about Lin.

Enough already. Stop blaming it all on the Owner.
    Look the guy wanted more money, he did a shady act and it back fired.
    You have every right to get as money as you can. But if you cross some lines, people will get mad and you might pay for it. He got his money and he's gone now.

JR took 2.8M to stay, Lin wanted to squeeze every penny he could. He got his contract so lets move on and stop crying about it.

Dolan doesnt care if you have a man crush on Lin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    I cant believe people are still *****ing about Lin.

Enough already. Stop blaming it all on the Owner.
    Look the guy wanted more money, he did a shady act and it back fired.
    You have every right to get as money as you can. But if you cross some lines, people will get mad and you might pay for it. He got his money and he's gone now.

JR took 2.8M to stay, Lin wanted to squeeze every penny he could. He got his contract so lets move on and stop crying about it.

Dolan doesnt care if you have a man crush on Lin.
    this and people will still watch and come to games

vCash
    Lin didn't do anything shady. He played his cards right and got the best deal. A deal that we should've matched. A deal we told him we would match.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast